😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

UI issues which I bug reported in both Alpha and Beta made their way into Live. It makes the game unplayable if I need to relog.

Guess not enough of us faced this problem :face_exhaling:

1 Like

How they’ve made it a slog to kill mobs in the world.

I Blame Punyelf for the new UI being so bad.

Me too… Rule #4 still lives on!

PS: What do we blame her for, again? My felweed supplies being low?

Body type 1 and 2. No more male or female. Like what the heck is that? Why would you strip people of their chance to claim an identity for their character?

The pre patch releasing in it’s current form. Actually making me long for Shadowlands.

1 Like

I have 507 mounts. I knew they wouldn’t all count for the achievement but thought I must be nearly there. I’ve just checked and the achievement thinks I have 454. I have very few covenant mounts, so it can’t be that … I can’t believe I still need to get 46 new mounts so I’ll actually have 553 mounts to get the 500 mount achievement.
This makes me very sad.

2 Likes

454 is what you can use on one character, as you probably have horde only mounts such as the baseline wolves, raptors or kodoes.

The achi clearly states that this is what matters. :slightly_smiling_face:

I realise that … but that’s a huge difference. My last achievement I only needed about 8 extra so I don’t know what happened in SL to change that so radically.

You mean it showed more before the prepatch? Maybe it has something to do with covenant mounts counting differently maybe… I’d say a bug that only counts your current covenant’s mounts but not the rest.

Like always on patch weeks, people don’t care that their thread already exists, and so the forum is swamped with duplicate threads.

1 Like

You would!

Despite having ‘all’ selected when it comes to addons, I keep having to disable individual ones per character.

2 Likes

I blame puny for my utter lack of interest to do anything in the pre patch, since they fixed the bug about getting all mogs regardless of class.

1 Like

My Warrior is going to miss her Ancient Aftershock.

Still no sight of a Zperl update - tried a +2 without it and it was a pain. I can’t keep proper track of health bars and don’t see important dispels either, not mentioning the bars are just flatout smaller to click on.

2 Likes

Can I blame you for something, just for a change :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve never healed in a serious setting so I’m not familiar with the addon, but you can edit the height and width of the bars in the default UI now.

No Elegon mount and had to do the run with the ugly new UI. It looks like an ad pop up.

I had to redo all of the talents of my 25 characters.
It’s a complete nightmare atm :tired_face:
Worst part is: I only managed to do 1 spec in each character so far and I’m not done with all of them yet :weary:
So: 25 characters x 3 Talent trees = 75 Talent trees +1 extra on Druid -2 from 2 DHs = 74 Talent Trees :sob:

Cheers.

2 Likes