šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

The addon BankItems still is not updated. 10.0 broke it completely, and it is sorely missed. :tired_face:

1 Like

3 WQ callings.

They really need to stop making WQs so tedious.

That woul be good if the WQs wereā€¦ actually good and short
There are few, donā€™t get me wrong!
In Maldraxxus the Arena, the flaywing rodeo, the 3 blue/red/yellow slime in the pool, the torch running or the skull fetch ones, maybe even the protect the forge master, but the rest are plain awefullā€¦
Ardenweald have a precious few short and quick ones; the dragon riding and shoot the bugs from the sky - thoā€™ that one used to be a heaqdache if other done it in the same time - or raining sparkles, the kill the three big worm matriarch or maybe the find the 8 impostor among the crowd?
Revendreath have a number of easy and quick ones, the best is the parasol linding, to get to the other side, once you figure it out what is the best route, the cart race, the dredger clean up (maybe) or the servant disguse
Bastion isā€¦ well not better either, the 5 task for the 5 steward are quick and fun once you got a hang of it, who do what, the Flyschool ones areā€¦ well you either love them or hate them, like the turtle quests in BfA, the make a aspirant out of you to follow directions or maybe the beat the 3 insturctor droid an 8 traineesā€¦ but just becasue lots of people do that when it is up so it is easy to tag (and now with no more factio ntaging ,even easier)
Owerall, Shadowlan WQs are horrendous
I miss the good old Legion Kirin Tor or BfA Turtle like minigames, or the Nazjatar jewel and untangle the lines ones, and the quick and easy ā€œkill that rare, chop-chopā€
Little saving grace the craft quests, but the lack of gather quest (turn in 20 ore for example) are anoying
But really, the worse part was and always will be, the act you have to pick up those damn callings and have to go home to turn it on :unamused:

Iā€™m frowning at the Headless Horseman for 2 reasons.

1. Every day I queue 5 characters. Every day at least one of them will be in a queue for 10 minutes, the dungeon will pop up and someone will decline. It tells you youā€™re at the head of the queue ā€¦ you are for about 10 seconds but then youā€™re not any more. It happened to one of mine twice today.
  2. The mount doesnā€™t drop. If he would be kind enough to do this, then Iā€™d never have to do it again.

It worked for Tesla with the drakes so I will give you some of my luck for your last few runs this year :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Blizzard really need to rework their queue rules. It tends to reshuffle people after someone declines which can be a pain on low demand content as you might lose the tank and/or the healer.

IMO if 80% of the participants accepted they should be sent into the dungeon/raid/whatever and the queue continues to fill the missing spots.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a really good idea.
I generally only do the ā€˜holidayā€™ dungeons and it would definitely work for those. There have been several ā€˜horsemanā€™ fights this year where 1 person did 90% of the dps (mainly because the rest were low level) and Iā€™ve been in others when someone is afk before we even start ā€¦ I like to be kind and think maybe theyā€™ve dcā€™d but the fight can still easily be done with 4.

The Lag is from legendary status :rage:

I even had a situation that my Bank mail character was depositing a pair of ILV 229 gloves I just purchased and the gloves couldnā€™t be deposited. Than I got disconnected.
I logged on my Bank Cloth character and long behold my other character was still there :open_mouth:
I even said hello to her :smile:

Iā€™m getting constantly disconnected from the server :rage:
I suspect itā€™s from Bank holyday and everyone is at home on the building using internet :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Cheers.

1 Like

Where do I sign up?

1 Like

lols thats my rogue what can hit up to 1 mill in beta :stuck_out_tongue:

That STILL we canā€™t skip pointless dialogues in instances like Dragon Soul and Nighthold!

the 25% enha nerf

Just discovered the Horseman has finished. Still no mount and, what is actually worse for me, no more insta-mount magic broom. Itā€™s so useful but gone for another year.

1 Like

Had log in problems all day :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Had to move the Laptop to the living room in order to get a clear signal, so I would stop getting disconnects :rage:
Now I canā€™t log in because thereā€™s no servers available :tired_face:
I was just sitting in Ogrimmar doing updates in gems, enchants and gear on my characters all day, even so I still had problems :weary:

Cheers.

1 Like

i lost all hope in blizzard they keep messing things up :frowning:

2 Likes

A lot of frowning and grumping today.
When you do a ZM puzzle, the ā€˜puzzle startā€™ was the second option, the ā€˜solve it for 9 cocopop energyā€™ was the first. Now for absolutely no reason I can think of, they swapped them and I keep losing 9 instead of 2. Why? What was the point?

why cant i geat a heart of azzaroth in beta why is the quest turned off ? :frowning:

Guy takes too many orbs on mana devourer and dies.

I res him.

He hearthstones and leaves the party.

What.

ever heard of hardcore challange ?
u besicly play with perm deaths

Thatā€™s what defensives are for.

By the way, can bubbles or ice block remove it? (Possibly Spellwarding?)