šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Still no 2 handed weapon for meā€¦ I was really counting on the vault this weekā€¦

They donā€™t give a crap about their reputation, nor their loyal fans and supporters.

Weā€™ve truly witnessed an empire crumble.

1 Like

This is a true and very exciting storyā€¦

my last shift at work ā€¦ i had just finished a 12 hour slogā€¦

i just returned to my dads flatā€¦ sat down in the living toom picked up my phone and had a quick look at the wow general forumsā€¦

my dad quickly got my attention from across the room laughing at me saying ā€œwhy are you frowning?ā€

so i guess the forum made me frown.

1 Like

The addon BankItems is still not updated. :tired_face:

1 Like

The usual vault frown - ok, i got a ring which meant i could ditch Signet of Tormented Kings, but jeez it whacked me up to 39% Haste. Im melee not a bloody spellcasterā€¦

2 Likes

The ui is mega big and now i cant have the profession ui open while searching the Ah for craft items :confused:

2 Likes

Valithria Dreamwalker in ICC H25 can no longer be bandaged. Thanks Blizzardā€¦

3 Likes

Losing 12 rounds in a row in Solo shuffle. Feels bad man

No one wants to run Eternal Palace Myth
Wants his shiny golden Anu-Azshara, Staff of the Eternal
:sob:

I watched the cinematic with arthas again today in shadowlands

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder who bothers to notice these things and decides to change them. It seems a daft change.
Looking at Wowhead, itā€™s still working in N10 so maybe itā€™s not intentional and perhaps report it as a bug as I can see no reason why theyā€™d change it in one difficulty but not another.

2 Likes

No, this was definitely intended. Blizzard being Blizzard, they want to make sure higher difficulty raid bosses have less cheeseable mechanics.
One thing is upping the HP of the bosses, another thing is to break bandages completely so they donā€™t finish healing Valithria despite doing overheal.

If you really think this indeed is a bug, how long do you think it takes Blizzard to fix it? Classes with healing capabilities wont have any issues, making it a low-priority compared to the other bugs that exists with legacy content. Udluarā€™s hardmode loot for certain bosses is still bugged, and Blizzard couldnā€™t care less about it.

1 Like

True. Thereā€™s a lot of longstanding bugs in old content like the ship problems in garrisons that havenā€™t been fixed.

1 Like

Trying to get the command table mounts and so far (with lvl 43 troops) I have managed to get 2ā€¦
both of the bug mounts, which I will never use, and yet the puppy and kitten ones that I really do want are repeated mission failuresā€¦using the same strategy!!
arrggghhhh!!

that there are still no news of a new ah mount

Iā€™ve lost account on how many hours Iā€™ve lost, in installing gems, enchanting, changing gear on all of my 25 characters.

In example I noticed during the Headless Horseman event that my Forsaken Warrior was hitting way too fast, compared to other Warriors, even though he had no HoA and Legendary Cape.

To my horror :scream: I realized I had put 16 gems on his rings which at the time at level 50 were +4. The same for the ring enchants.
At the time it made no difference, from other characters who had +4 gems and enchants.
Now after everyone has passed level 50, it makes a huge difference.
In conclusion I had to go back and do everything again.

Worst part was when I realized I didnā€™t went through all the specs.
I had to go back again.

Than I realized the weapons, Cape and chest also needed an update.

So from the expected level 60 for all 25 characters I had planned at the start of the 17th of October, when I started my Holiday, Iā€™m now 6-7 levels behind in my target. My holidays are ending in Sunday.
Time to take the huge L in this one and just pick a Plate, Mail, Leather and Cloth character and get to 60 before the expansion event starts.

Thanks Furyeclipser :grinning:

Edit: typing.

Cheers.

1 Like

Still not found a good name for my future Dracthyr :unamused:

Kitistraza

3 Likes

Wtaf??? Have they got nothing better to do with their time??? Instead of making old instances accesible for all classes they do thisā€¦

Ryhtcard [ray-cha:d] :smiley:

1 Like