šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Ok this is weird for me because on my Hunter I can no longer bandage, seems to stick at 99% but on my Mage I can bandage and complete it? - strange :flushed:

Chromie time in prepatch is going to brake game fully in beta i have a level 48 with ilvl 170 thats same ilvl as a fresh level 60 :rofl:

nice gear balance blizzard :rofl:

1 Like

If I kinda recall that 170 ilvls were able to go to Raid finder with Castle Nathria

It was easy to gear up in the beggining of SL but Korthia and Zereth were terrible

Just logged on and WoW has completely reset everything. It behaved like i was starting it for the first time.
Addons, UIā€¦ just everything is reset.
Not very happy now :rage:

EDIT: Apparently my onedrive was the bad guy here. I tried to delete the usual cache, interface and wtf maps in hopes to correct the UI bugs that came in the pre patch.
It didnā€™t help and i deleted them again and used the backups i had.
So my onedrive decided to keep those deleted maps and then restored them when i booted up my pc tonight messing everything up.
Luckily i still had the backups saved.

I donā€™t like onedriveā€¦ sigh

My OCB is killing me ATM
Today I lost more time upgrading enchants I already had than actually playing the game.
For example: +10 agility on boots to +15.
I even went to the extreme of upgrading my BE rogue enchants on the rings from +12 to +15. Since she only had a pair (Outlaw shares the same stats as Subtlety: Versatility/Critical).
Now imagine the characters that have a pair of rings for each spec :weary:

Cheers.

1 Like

Just the thought of doing this:

I foresee getting outhealed by sanguine and having 100000 fishsticks and bolts not getting stopped.

1 Like

Finding out some in game restrictions without doing anything wrong :roll_eyes:
I was checking the AH for upgrades on my Goblin Rogue and I found out this interesting hands enchanting that allows you to gather resources in SL faster.
Except for 2 characters that have Enchanting/Tailoring as professions, the rest of them can benefit from this enchant. So I purchased 23 enchants on my Goblin Rogue.
1 to use on him and the other 22 on the others.
I had around 3 enchants to send left when I get the message that I reached the limit allowed for unique mails :open_mouth:
Give me a break. Iā€™m sending mails to myself :weary:

Cheers.

3 Likes

While leveling in Broken Isles, I got my first ever legendary item from a hidden chest. Itā€™s pretty useless :frowning_face:

no idea they had a limit on mailsā€¦ makes sense i guessā€¦ people do tend to spam people with hate mail from these forums from time to time.

if i do eventually play DF im half expecting to have to employ a small task force to go through and sort out my inbox.

1 Like

Also, my friends list shows 0/7 online and I donā€™t even know half of them

1 Like

you are not aloneā€¦ my friends list is the sameā€¦

can always make new friends thoughā€¦

just make sure you ask before you spam them with invites lol

the way i see the end of a friendship is the beginning of a new one yet to be found.

1 Like

Every time I log into wow, I just change my transmog, practice my dps rotation for 5 minutes, get bored and log off :poop:

1 Like

It brakes my heart to have to pick 4 characters and leave the remaining 21 behind. I guess I canā€™t ever go back to play 1 character again.

I did it in the past with this character in Vanilla, with my Forsaken Priest in TBC, with my BE Hunter in Legion and my BE Paladin (other account) during BFA.
The results were always the same. Once 1 character was so far ahead of the others, I would lose any will to level more.

I did managed to level my Orc Warrior to 49 in Vanilla, this character to 70 in TBC, my BE Monk to a decent level during Legion and my Human Warrior (other account) to 120 in BFA.
A 3rd one ?
Absolutely not !

Today I was reading a comment from a player in which he wrote he didnā€™t want to level in SL a third time.
I understand where heā€™s coming from.

Unfortunately time is getting short and if I want to get something out of the expansion event, that is coming in two weeks, I better hurry up :frowning_face:

Cheers.

1 Like

After getting to 1900 in Solo Rated I have discovered the plague that is leavers after 5 roundsā€¦ 4 matches in a row were someone leaves after the 5th round. Pretty much an hour of quing and playing wasted (not to mention I was doing well in 3 of the 4 matches.)

Please award credit at the point of leaving and simply remove the record of the leave (and punish them to stop this toxic behaviour)

got one of my posts flagged for my dumb actions :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

Did you figure out what post it was?

3 Likes

Welcome to the Dark Side. We have been expecting you.
Have a cookie!
:cookie:

1 Like

this one :arrow_down:

I donā€™t know what it said but you wont get actioned if it wasnā€™t rule breaking.

the post under mine sums up what i wrote!
i recognise it was spam, so itā€™s preety fair it got flagged

1 Like