😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

It’s the return of the anniversary, and the yearly reminder of the poopshow bosses Taerar and Azuregos.

A good thing I only desperately need Timewarped Badges on my Warlock Engineer, Rogue Leatherworker, Priest Tailor and Rogue Alchemist for the Cataclysm TW vendor recipes.

1 Like

but now i wonder, i got only 4 more posts that could be flagged to loose my TL3. but if i get them, i can regain the trust level on this char again or is it impossible?

Not impossible. Only need a new account, buy the game and sub again, and start regrinding that forum trust. That’s the proud American way after all.

1 Like

wait, my alts can’t get trust lvl 3 if i loose it on this char??

I am pretty sure once TL3 it lost due to too many moderator actions taken against one, TL3 becomes off-limit for the whole account.

2 Likes

wasn’t that if you get 5 posts flagged for spam your character looses trust level?

Yes, it also have an underlying implication that when this limit is reached, TL3 can’t be regained.

1 Like

odd. some people say they lost Trust level 3 and regained it…
i must do a research!

You can lose due to inactivity and regain it, but certainly after the given amount of mod actions is taken against one, it becomes permanently unavailable. Otherwise I would have had TL3 today.

1 Like

ah, i see. ty for the info!

People have regained their trust levels after being actioned, however it does reset your progress back to the start.

1 Like

And that is the “official” statement. Gotta keep the player retention on the forums grinding trust, whether or not TL3 actually can be regained.

I’ve regained it twice after being actioned so :woman_shrugging: only reason I haven’t got it back this time, since my last ban, is because I haven’t been keeping up with reading the forums as much so my 20k posts read hasn’t been reached. Then again I’m not all that salty about not having TL3 anyway as I hardly used it when I did have it and I deserved the ban that lost it, I was a bad bad girl!!

4 Likes

how did it feel?

be honest.

it felt good didn’t it ?

i will never have it then :rofl:

only the ones who think it’s important

It can be regained, but you can’t regain it for the next 6 months since the last time your account was silenced. It’s pretty damn long.

nope, it actually gave me anxyety now :disappointed_relieved:

really?

that sucks…

why is tl3 that important to you?

it’s just a forums robo dont let it get to ya :wink:

i been flagged and banned more times than the forums has members… im still here…

no need to sweat it.

if i got to be honest, i don’t know, i just don’t want to loose it, that’s all.