šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Itā€™s not a big deal but it is a nice small bonus to be able to post gifs and images.

2 Likes

i think people are addicted to the idea of having it to be honest its pretty unhealthyā€¦

if anything it shows the negative impacts this trust level system has on people which suffer from such insecuritiesā€¦

blizzard perhaps should consider removing trust levels all together if they actually care about itā€™s players.

Itā€™s to encourage good behaviour

in a sense it is ā€¦ but it encourages much more than thatā€¦ just look at robokiller in this thread and countless others who constantly threat over the thought of potentially losing the right to use the coveted TL3.

you are lucky you have the beta version, same with othersā€¦ its not as simple as that for others who have to have it and cant stop themselves.

You really donā€™t think I make the requirements :laughing:

there shouldnt be requirements that is the point im makingā€¦ it should just be a ability people haveā€¦

they turned it into a farm promoting this behaviour for what reason ?

breaks my heart to see robokiller suffer anxiety over itā€¦ as someoen who used to suffer anxietyā€¦ no one should be forced into that.

I think itā€™s a good thing

I wouldnā€™t farm anything, but itā€™s a nice bonus for those who are active.

i have to differ thereā€¦ i think it promotes negativity and is only there to keep the people who need it active.

what is the best way to hide nefarious deedsā€¦??

hide them in plain sight in something seemingly good at first glance.

deception 101

this game is full of that.

that will be my frown for today.

I think it promotes positivity so we do indeed differ :slight_smile:

1 Like

we usually do actuallyā€¦

but i still respect ya so itā€™s all good :slight_smile:

You think the division it creates where some can post images and gifs while others canā€™t is a positive thing? Said features are ground level features everywhere else, and is a pain in the assassination for those who are used to having such content in their postings on other platforms.

Itā€™s like that, yes. Thatā€™s how I lost it during summer.

But, regained it a few months later so wonā€™t put it on a half year CD :sweat_smile:

Posting food pics is too important work, thatā€™s all.

Oh, and reposting non-regularsā€™ pictures. I literally comment in a salty thread only to make a link visible.

2 Likes

The worst thing is people who want to remove any kind of challenge and because of the moba games, they want to have everything straight away under the cover of ā€œhaving a lifeā€ and ā€œplaying for funā€.

whoever that is in the gif is not a ā€œgoodā€ girl lol.

is there even such a thing :thinking:

Itā€™s not division, itā€™s just a very minor reward.

It is a division between those who can include links and images, and those who canā€™t. Just because you donā€™t appreciate the privilege you have doesnā€™t means that it is as minor for other posters.

2 Likes

Not really. Preformatted text lets anyone put links in. Trusted links are allowed at Level 2.

I currently only have TL2

https://imgur.com/MAlpUT9

Oh look I posted a link!

You can post links to trusted sites like wowhead and youtube (we wonā€™t go into Blizzard not putting their own sites on the trusted list, that is just hilarious) and all others you can use the symbols or highlight the link and click the < / > symbol and it will post the link.

Gifs are often not wow related so not an important need and any wow related images you need to post you can do with the above method and people can freely view them as they wish to, TL3 users will likely be kind enough to repost it for you too.

Not having TL3 is not the end of the world and really isnā€™t worth all the dramatics.

Now if you want to discuss the fact that people are going without heating this winter, that is an actual problem between the haves and have nots to really grind your gears overs.

Oh?

Which still are not embedded hyperlinks.

To like three websites.

Still no image- or gif capabilities but whatever can be found on youtube at TL2.

The division is really clear when ā€œpreformat-link losersā€ gets reposted by helping TL3 posters to get the content to show properly, and this is blatant in threads that encourages images in the posts like here: Lets have some fun! Whats you're favourite drink! Alcholic or not!

1 Like