šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Make a ticket and contact Blizz, they were really helpful when I was being harassed.

1 Like

Realising that I do have to go to Mortā€™regar again, as I just need Watchers of Death for the achievement :frowning:

Still no Famu mount drop :sob:

The community being so unwelcoming, the other issues with the game arenā€™t that big of a deal to me. I took a break a while after Legion came out and just came back a couple of years ago, but I never heard the word ā€˜toxicā€™ until then.

I know it was never perfect but it has definitely gotten worse and I guess it will continue to. Thinking of hitting that uninstall button to be honest as the sense of adventure and so on has gone for me as well.

Sorry to hear that, unfortunately that was my experience when I started the game back in TBC and itā€™s a miracle I kept playing so I understand the feeling. I honestly wondered what Iā€™d signed up for.

It gets a lot easier when you make friends/find a guild with people you like, these days there are communities too.

I hope you find a friendlier bunch of people to play with.

1 Like

Doing the Soujourner of Revendreth quest lines for the Loremaster achievement, only to find that the final quest needed for it is locked behind the Halls of Atonement dungeon- some very colourful language was used there :joy: will complete it tonight after work via dungeon finder as it doesnā€™t complete on m+ .

@Fixo - I too am sorry to hear about your bad experiences in game- keep playing mate, theres decent guilds and communities out there and Iā€™m sure you will find one thatā€™s right for you

Thisā€¦so many times overā€¦itā€™s getting on my nerves.

1 Like

Iā€™m doing it on seven chars a week now, and nothing, nada, zilch!

1 Like

The mixing monstrosity pool in Maldraxxus. Would it have been beyond Blizzard to allow people to know what is required for the target and what people are going for.

Trying to get the mount boss to spawn, every time someone (who usually has no idea what they have done to be fair because without addons youā€™d never know) throws the wrong final one in.

Terrible, terrible system (especially with two factions involved that cannot communicate)

1 Like

I was there the other day, 2 Alliance in say was helpful, we needed a yellow, which an Orc had on his back. Everyone was trying to get him to deposit it, took ages and much sign language, though in fairness he was probably waiting for a friend to turn up for the kill.

The lag in the Maw today, people speculated it was all the mount, I thought maybe a new layer of hell :japanese_ogre:

I was leveling a Blood elf mage in Exileā€™s reach and I saw a Goblin mage which made me think wow thatā€™s cool! Then I leveled a goblin mage and I saw a Pandaren mage and it made me think wow thatā€™s even Cooler!

Why canā€™t I make up my mind

2 Likes

i made myself sad by thinking about how we dont have an anteater mount yet.

please make it happen blizzā€¦

2 Likes

30+ cries.

I was a healer in Da other Side normal and the tank rushed ahead so I was left out of the Hakkar fight.

A ā€˜guideā€™ being rude in newcomer chat

1 Like

All my addons have reset this evening and restoring them isnā€™t working for some reason. Everything is default - with lua errors all over the place. I almost want to quit :crying_cat_face:

I feel you, it usually means a few hours of work to get it about the same as before.
Take this as a lesson to back-up those folders (Microsoftā€™s Onedrive is an easy solution for that if you donā€™t want to get more into it).
WoW also has a habit to default settings a few times a year (some patches can mess it up). So make sure to back those up as well.

Iā€™ve a back up but nothing is working at the moment, just doing a full wow install check. It all seems very unhappy getting lua errors with no addons turned on. The base game seems corrupted. Iā€™ll get it sorted but it often takes a while.

Trying to get 15 parts blue ooze and 15 parts red ooze to summon the rare that drops the mount while everyone else trying to only put red oozes in cause they are closer and plentiful

1 Like