😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Who ever put a mount farm with a WQ quest and a levelling quest is a sadist pure and simple. Evil, evil developer.

1 Like

This seems to be a recurring thing in the dev team these years

1 Like

Missed the timer on my first +15 by 12 seconds :sob:

Not really a fault of the game, we buttpulled a pack way back at the start and the effect chained on through the whole dungeon with scuffed pridefuls.

Actually the fault of the game and frown-worthy: doing (not timing) a +14 is much easier than killing heroic Denathrius. So why does the vault give me a 226 for the M+ and a 220 for the raid weapon token? Why does the vault give me a 200 for engaging in rated PvP?

If it goes up a tier for M+, surely the vault should do the same for raids and rPvP?

All of my 60 alts (5) have the 20 souls weekly now.

It saddens me that someone thought collecting 20 of these was a good amount.
Should have never been more than 10.

Result: I’ll probably just do it on my main and maybe one more. Can’t see myself getting 100 souls every week.

2 Likes

5 (of my 8) 60s have over 100 of them stored because I cba farming 10K anima to unlock the next levels. At least I get 500 anima this week for doing the 20 (they better not change them like the ingots!)

1 Like

My vault…

The reminder that it will take me a couple years of Jewelcrafting daily token quests to get all WotLK and Cataclysm Designs from those damn vendors.

…the memory of having once had JC because it was fun, but since it is now so universally pointless I’ve swapped it and gone double gathering.

Oh… The steps you have to follow to get the new Maw Mount added in 9.0.5.
Now that really made me salty.

Changes like these make me frown. Who asks for this?

2 Likes

was watching a wow (related!) video on my tv while eating lucnch and out of nowhere a vertical and a horizontal line of glitched out pixels formed across my entire screen…

Come on man! Warranty expired like only a few months ago -.-

Logging in on shaman and realising I did nothing last week for the vault.

The inability of Alliance to stay in view of their flag in random battlegrounds.

Seriously. We lose most games because people got decoyed 100m away and a stealther caps the flag while they’re busy dying on the road.

People looking for peace in a game named warcraft, made me frown upside down. It means there is still optimistic hope everywhere here. And relentless prestine innocence that is at the core of our compassionate human nature.

lol

That the Mirror Maze quest would not appear on alts that needed the quest reward. I even cleared every extra quest in the zone to see if it would let me do it. But nope. No WQ for me :frowning:

Famu! I want my mount :sob:

Put a team together for my +13 NW, after pulling two packs myself the warrior were the only two actively interrupting the casts on the corpse npcs, you can imagine how that went. The group quickly disintegrated and nuked my key.

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

im really frustrated about the item level loot restrictions, again. :frowning: i got the necklace from hoa atm on item level 184 and only equipped it because i didnt get anything better so far and i wont bother wasting valor on it to upgrade either, its basically just a place holder.

now an item level 194 neck dropped from hoa again and i cant trade it to someone who really wanted it…now i feel like crap. out of defiance i just vendored it because i was so upset. :sob:

1 Like

Stuffed up my 2nd mission table. Did one too many campaign quests, now missions are above my followers’ capability to do and there are barely any XP options spawning :frowning:

Can’t see a way out other than changing covenant, but I’m not going to give up Convoke so… guess that ends this table as well.

Awful system.

I sympathise - but do go buy that back while you still can :slight_smile: 10 ilvls is a valid upgrade for you and you shouldn’t feel bad about not being able to pass it on.

Now if we want to talk about 2H characters not being able to give away a 1H/offhand… yeah ¬_¬

1 Like