šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Imgur

For me, it actually is :sweat_smile: but only for the sake of the food thread. With Clown gone, someone has to feed the others!

2 Likes

I agree, well said

2 Likes

The only way to contribute to food threads is with this format, which becomes monotone really fast:

1 Like

im the same as afenton not having it doesnt bother me eitherā€¦

but it does bother a lot of other people hereā€¦ especially some which already have it and are petrified at the idea of losing it.

that is my main problem with itā€¦ i feel bad for those people because they cannot see how they are being forced to be like that because of a system which shouldent even exist in the first place.

when posters admit it causes them anxietyā€¦

that speaks for itselfā€¦

community mods should be on top of that and pulling breaks if they gave a darnā€¦

that is a red flagā€¦ people can argue it doesnt effect them ā€¦ but it is already fact it effects someā€¦ that should be more than enough to take action and making it better for all.

Itā€™s not the Trust Level, it is the posting privileges what should at least be moved down to TL2. I simply canā€™t ignore it because it is so blatantly biztarded.

It would be a red flag giving everyone the means to troll the forum. No thank you.

Itā€™s a very minor reward for being a regular contributor and a well behaved one at that.

1 Like

you dont think trolls dont already have tl3?

common nowā€¦

you know i am in fact regularly trolled by tl3 users on this forumsā€¦

that is a very closed minded take.

i love how a simple comment of this thread caused by me made a butterfly event ,_,

1 Like

Ofc itā€™s not closed minded. Quite the opposite.

point is ā€¦

i will argue that making it hard to achieve will make it more likely that the ones which do get will be mainly the ones looking to use it for every meansā€¦ including trollingā€¦

which is already shown to be trueā€¦

if you are afraid of people trolling on a forumsā€¦ that is probably because 90% of them do not actually suffer the punishment for doing itā€¦

Same as you posting on a forum for a game you have not played for 2 years as you keep reminding everyone.

They could reduce some of the requirements but it would be wrong to give them to TL2 which is something people can do on their first visit to the forum.

It is good to have something which incentivizes good behaviour but something that is such a minor perk that it has no impact on being able to post but does safeguard against trolling. I would not want to see lots of unsuitable images which is what youā€™d enable for all those who just come here to troll, insult others and swear at/attack all others.

1 Like

mate you are just as much as a troll as the nextā€¦

Exactly, and itā€™s often hard to find a suitable thumbnail as well.

Itā€™d be a shock indeed, but oddly enough, Iā€™ve had it for almost 2 months and Iā€™m not the most active regular. That said I hope it stays!

Would be nice, even with a limit of say, 3 pics a day.

Especially when itā€™s a technical issue that needs solving, and a screenshot would say all that the support team needs to help fix it.

Thatā€™s a good point there, no doubt. But most people probably arenā€™t here just to troll the place and could put it to good use.

However, there are probably trolls who got the privilege with a beta access. :rofl:

Anywaysā€¦ those who donā€™t fall in the ā€œevilā€ spectrum of this chart are probably not those sort of people.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1015394114444996670/1038136432742633592/TL3_chart.png

1 Like

well get over it yea? im not going anywhere soonā€¦

you dont have to keep repeating the same things over and over again because you cannot cope with my decisions.

Dont call others unhealthly then if you paye a sub just to troll on the forums. Howā€™s covid for record breaking 5th time whilst still going to work?
Always the same Twiggz always the victim.

2 Likes

other forums do not have these limitationsā€¦ do you see mass hysteria on those forums??

probably notā€¦

i think that is a overreactionā€¦ limiting things makes people want themā€¦ giving things to all normalizes them makes them less coveted.

sure pic posts will raise for a while but they will soon just level out because everyone does itā€¦

not to mention dealing with trolls and banning them would be much easier to spotā€¦

might actually get a better community out of it.

bud no offense but you have obvious problemsā€¦ im just gonna ignore you.

I do not like liars.

5 covids
punching through metal doors
has not played for 2+years and claims to know all about game
17 magpies in your garden at one time would never happen btw

I am happy you placed me on ignore at least i will not get spammed with lieā€™s.

1 Like

im not actually at work with covid either man ā€¦ and just so u know im nearly recovered now thanks for asking.