šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Iā€™ve just finished my 1st DH (I have 2):

It sucks to have the window open :cold_face: but thatā€™s the only way to prevent the :computer: from heating too much.
So many people together is not good.
It immediately starts running the fans as it was a :airplane:

Time to make dinner, I need to feed my RL avatar at some point :weary:

Than itā€™s time to level up my Forsaken Priest from 55 :pleading_face:

Cheers.

2 Likes

People for some reason feeling pride over having alot of people dislike them. Never gets old.

1 Like

Degenerates who act holier than thou while having no experience in what theyā€™re talking about.

2 Likes

The reagent bag that bliztardedly insists on being the destination for reagents that already have allocated stacks with capacity in other bags.

3 Likes

I wish my RL avatar was as immune to fatigue as my WoW avatars :disappointed:

Just started my 3rd group of Plate, Mail, Leather and Cloth characters and had to stop on my Orc Warrior :yawning_face:

Time to rest and eat

My Troll Shaman is next in line :weary:

Cheers.

3 Likes

I donā€™t see a problem with it as for one, itā€™s 20 extra slots, and for two, it helps with organisation :smile:

Not sure why you find it bad though.

After 487 trash clears of tempest keep I still havenā€™t gotten my last recipe. This makes me angry.

1 Like

Same, itā€™s more bag space after all!

1 Like

The reagent bag being 20 extra item slots is not a problem at all. My perspective is
from the view of having separate bags, as opposed to merging all bags into one.

I like to have my stuff organised a certain way where some reagent stacks indeed goes into the new reagent bag, while other stacks are grouped together elsewhere because they in total requires more slots than the reagent bag have. Doing legacy content, this applies for stacks of uncut gems of different varieties and qualities.

And here lays the problem: I have a stack of [Twilight Opal] nicely placed among other gems in one of my Hexweave Bags. Now, after I got the Reagent Bag and as long as it have empty slots, all newly looted [Twilight Opal] will end up in a new stack in the reagent bag rather than building on the allocated stacks I already have.

Having mats go where they arenā€™t supposed to go arenā€™t very helpful in regards to keeping my bags tidy and organised. :smiley:

2 Likes

I canā€™t find a mount that thematically fits my dragon. >:(

having all my posts stalkedā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, they will get bored one dayā€¦ Maybeā€¦

very funny :clap:

afenton again with the side swipeā€¦

good on ya lad.

still bitter i ignored ya i guess lol.

Twiggz noticed me stalking hes posts.

1 Like

Leveling dungeons are crazy overtuned, my warrior had 7 wipes on Galvazzt in Sethraliss.

Itā€™s as if I did a key at +15 or even +20. I swear those are easierā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t think the dungeons are overtuned but that with the failed and buggy item rescaling most people find themselves (sometimes very) undergeared.

Seeing belt/shoulder MOG on my new Dracthyr in dragon form. :sweat: Love my new character, but wish it would just stay in the barber options, instead of clipping with the TMOG.

And would love seeing Chosen Identity work 100% of the time, instead of being bugged. :sweat_smile: So my Visage form is visible every time im not in combat.

I finished leveling the 2nd of 2 characters I wanted to level via elemental storms, and I have to say this new ilvl scaling is so poorly implemented. Of course I had my worries considering how late they announced the change, but a lot of items still use the old scaling (event drops, Exileā€™s Reach quests).

I canā€™t even imagine what it would be like without heirlooms.

2 Likes

The sodding roll times for gear in LFR. I had to miss two qā€™s cos the gear was taking forever to finish the rolls at the end of the Daddy-Dan fight. Dont know if someone was intentionally trolling or the system is borked.

I watched the SL cinematic again. Why i dont know.