šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Iā€™m bored at work.

Thatā€™s WoW-related because I have nothing better to do than browse forums.

1 Like

Do you know if weā€™ll get normal flying in Dragon isles at some point?

hearing that our only mount option will be a red proto drake

There was talk that it will unlock later on in the expansion.

I still havenā€™t got the expac yet. I feel the same as you although I would just play previous expacs or Classic.

Edit just found this:

1 Like

I wanted to finish my level 57 BE Paladin (2nd Paladin in roster), so I did some LFD.
And:
:open_mouth:

Just:
:open_mouth:

All the 3 dungeons from BFA were on steroids and I was healing for pathetic values. Luckily everyone was understanding and we finished all 3 of them.

I had read people complaining about leveling dungeons being like Mithic+, but one thing is reading about it, other much different is going through it.

Cheers.

My final count after leveling my characters through the event, Dimmed Primeval:

• Earth: 12
  • Water: 7
  • Fire: 2
  • Wind: 1

Cheers.

Retail tourists leave WotliK for dragontrash expansion :smiley:

2 Likes

Its good to see and hear Khadgar again!

4 Likes

I laughed on the Horde side when Khadgar appeared from the portal and the elf explorer is like ā€œGUARDS, SEIZE THIS HANDSOME INTRUDERā€ haha

5 Likes

I have 4 days off now.
Time to clean the house, both in game and RL.
There so much things to do in WoW now, I donā€™t feel like logging :weary:

• Level up the remaining characters to 60.
  • Go to each character at level 60 enchant the gear, place gems, find a suitable transmog without spending gold.
  • Check through the off specs gear them up and enchant, place gems.
  • Check whatā€™s useless (ILV 151/160) and vendor it.
  • Clear inventory.
  • Check the Alliance side.

Cheers.

1 Like

For some reason every mob decided to target me with stuns or interrupts or knockback today in the Ruby Life Pools but only when I was charging up my attacksā€¦ :unamused:

I am having an awful time, the lag is insane, yet my friend has none

1 Like

At level 59 my BE Paladin was healing for very low values in BFA dungeons.
At level 60 after I got her some ILV 229 gear, enchants, gems. I got in to a group (Shrine of Storm) that the Healer had quit after they got stuck in the second last boss. We wiped several times and 2 players quit before the group managed to take him down.

On the last boss my character kept getting killed all the time by the tentacles.
Probably having the graphics reduced to 1 instead of 5 didnā€™t helped my case.
Tried everything including shadowing the Tank. Fortunately the group managed to kill the boss after I got one shotted again.
He was at 25%.

Thereā€™s a reason why I never played BFA dungeons in Mithic mode. I donā€™t like the stress.

Time to put LFD in the closet till this mess is fixed.

Cheers.

1 Like

Enjoying the expansion so far - when Iā€™m able to play it! Canā€™t even login to Tarren Mill right now. :persevere: Also my Alliance characters are on Silvermoon and Iā€™m guessing thatā€™s just as bad, so guess I have to play at off hours for the first few days. :frowning:

@Amazoner: BFA content has been scaled really weird ever since 10.0, itā€™s not just the dungeons, I had a world quest mob in Nazmir with more HP than some Zerith Mortis rares. Think as you said itā€™s best to avoid this stuff until they get around to fixing it.

1 Like

Yeah it sucks having a new expansion to go through and not being able to logg in and play :frowning_face:

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The quest log still canā€™t hold more than a couple handful of quests. :expressionless:

2 Likes

From level 60 to 65 my ilvl increased by 8. Losing the haste I had feels bad and mobs are harder than what they were at 60.

1 Like

Potato FPS since expansion launch. Iā€™m absolutely loving Dragonflight but the performance issues are ruining it for me.

2 Likes

Bugsā€¦ so many bugs in the game. Canā€™t move items on backback, canā€™t equip items from backback. Crashes, got DCā€™d 3 times at the very same spot on certain dragon flight race, server wide lags