šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I just log in after a few months away.
Why the camera is so weird?

2 Likes

A level 60 from shadowlands went on the video, they cannot solo The normal dungeon of BFA. This is so bad it is a sin. Previously, there was no problem for them to solo The normal dungeon of BFA. They are able to solo The heroic dungeon of BFA still but no normal, if they want this mode, they must queue for a dungeon they beat at an extreme level already.

It is amazing how much Blizzard changes that nobody wants or asks for.

1 Like

Not sure whats up but damnā€¦

1 Like

Skyscribe Adenedal tricked me :unamused:
Consume this ancient mana, he saidā€¦ it is free he saidā€¦
The first is always free
He is a damn dealer, that what he isā€¦ help my scaly behind!

1 Like

Argh ā€¦ I canā€™t get the hang of my drakthyrā€™s soar. I have a lot of trouble with 3D environments (eg under-water zones and quests) and it seems I have the same problem in the air. I guess Iā€™ll get it in the end but getting fed up with repair bills.

3 Likes

The state of Horde in battlegrounds at level 70 is shocking. Have to go mercenary to win. :frowning:

if you want to win BGs u do it at level 19 BGs i getting like 800+ kills in a BG :rofl:

Unless you want a quest giver forever hovering by your side, or a quest stuck in your log, you have to get fishing in Duckflight. I dislike that. I did not want to pick up fishing. :frowning:

u pick up fishing then u go to shadowlands buy the fishing pool it gives +15 fishing makes quest super fast :stuck_out_tongue:

Fishing is fun though!! You get to fish for special fish to help make the soup!!

3 Likes

I canā€™t find the sound ID of that loud thump sound that dragonriding does when you land at high speed. I want to mute it. I get scared every time I hear it randomly from someone. :c

Iā€™ve been boycotting fishing ever since it was removed from AB and AV.
No that is not just a convenient excuse for being too lazy to level it.

5 Likes

not allowed to use antigravity or rocket helmet or coin bag in DF zones :frowning:
even spec in to eng what inproves toys effects and reduce cds ā€¦

Primal Tsunami in HoI.

Getting to it is quite difficult while dodging all the swirlies (and our tank didnā€™t stack the mobs at the safe pylons), and having to redo it twice too during the fight - the second time, the boss did the event when only at 10k hp.

We were all like, really?

Just went through all the gear I acquired during the event on all of the characters that participated in it and ā€¦ what a nightmare :weary:
Enchanting, placing gems, checking best stats, logging bank characters, transfers, re-enchant gear (what was I thinking when I chose mastery gems and enchants for a Holy Priest ??) etc :confounded:

I wanna go play :sob:

Edit: typing.

Cheers.

3 Likes

The sad moderation on the forums where homophobic posters can run rampant spreading there hate. If you are not normal in their eyes it is a problem, loving a person is not enough for some people.

8 Likes

Discovering that there are people out there who canā€™t grasp a concept as basic as dragonriding and watching them dramatically slam into every tree or rock as though they were aiming for them.

Forumers being that dense that they canā€™t comprehend the hypocrisy in their own posts.

4 Likes

Meā€¦ I just cannot get into Dragon Flight and it annoys me that I may have moved on from WoW. I want to love it but 30-45 mins a time and I am bored.

Pretty sure it is not the game, it is meā€¦ Iā€™ve changed.

one of the few things im struggling in DF is the lack of goods vendors. In fact they are many but having a critter memory i forget where to goā€¦ i need to set HS in the first landing area (no im still not in the capital hub unfortunately).

Naxxos: yesā€¦ we are changed. im enjoyin a lot the quest experience and to be free to quest and nothin else. but i notice that sometimes i havent the will just to login.

1 Like