😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Been in the game for a while now :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i kinda miss the necrolord bomberman surv build :frowning:
then to be more annoying to alliance u picked race as vulpera …

post edited.

2 Likes

Multiple threads about the same topic.
Why can’t people check if there’s already a ongoing topic, about what they want to talk, before posting :weary:

Example: Lag in Azure Span.

Cheers.

4 Likes

:flushed: - is this my punishment for disagreeing with someone’s post earlier - my body has gone and been replaced with a cube … :thinking:

2 Likes

Gwtting dismounted qhen Wrathion was supposed to take me to the Obsidian Throne- had to use a ground mount and ferry tningt to get there!! Guess Sabellian is getting my favour after that…

3 Likes

Someone posted in CS forum earlier with exactly the same red/no face icon. They are a blood elf rogue so maybe it’s a BE thing …

1 Like

Lmao.

2 Likes

It’s kinda cool though. It’s as if you disappeared in a red mist… but the cube on your char’s page is hilarious :rofl: Just a ribbon and you’re ready to be someone’s Xmas gift!

4 Likes

Haha - that tickled me :rofl:

1 Like

I was lucky enough to see this one item I wanted to get, as it’s a giant upgrade.

But not lucky enough to get it myself… :roll_eyes:

Degenerately decided to log in after the servers came back online from my laptop in bed. Was attacked immediately, it was a panic of calling out in General Chat and trying to not get myself killed.

Got myself ( and a couple of other people who made it fast enough) a Zenet Hatchling Egg :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh no. It’s contagious! :scream:

poof

2 Likes

The Delicious Chocolate Cake recipe stubbornly avoiding me… :unamused:

Haha! Up to now it’s only been blood elves I’ve seen like that. Are you a blood elf in disguise?
But it’s a very pretty box so there is that …

3 Likes

Haha! The virus is viral… evolving …. who is next :joy::flushed:

4 Likes

I would rather be an empty red box than…
…this off-colour :sob:

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about the red box.
Probably just Pinhead’s way of saying Bloody Merry Christmas :clown_face:

3 Likes

Bags absolutely rammed full of white items and other stuff that I may or may not need because certain vendors want more than just tokens now and professions want all manner of things.
I like fairly clean and organised bags so this upsets me somewhat.

2 Likes

The Lament Configuration!!! I love that thing!!
I also had a bit of a crush on Pinhead, all Doug Bradley’s fault, it’s that voice…
The look didn’t hurt him either I have to say…