šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

It appears I have not gotten the curse yet

The blue hair and blue outfit might have confused him and assumed Iā€™m a alliance player

1 Like

Seen a blue box, it is affecting alliance players too now!

Void Elfā€¦ Monk

2 Likes

Iā€¦ gotā€¦ itā€¦ tooā€¦
Avangeā€¦ meā€¦
Braaaaiiiiiins
:zombie:

WQ rewards in Dragon Flight low 60s levels. I am 252 after doing the prepatch on a alt, join with WQs unlocked 226 ilvl @60 what is the point in this? Why is DL rewards 26 ilvls lower than the gear from the pre-patch makes no sense (to me.)

I suppose I will leave the WQs until I get to (near) 70.

Obsidian key farming teams; you join and 20 ppl fly 40 wayā€¦ and everyone wonders why the mobs are gray
:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

All this focus on skipping groups in dungeons. Not everyone knows the skip route and some groups are nearly impossible to skip for some classes.
And all the flaming and toxicity it brings.
It just makes me depressed and want to avoid dungeons all together.

The realisation that I really am only any use playing a Pally or Hunter. I levelled everything to 60 and just thought the entire 60-70 on my Paladin ā€œX class is really going to struggle with thisā€.

Especially Evoker. I panic a lot. I want to be a Dracthyr so much but I like to physically hit things not flap and cast spells whilst being whomped into a steak!

omg they nerfed my 47000 shadow damage trinket down to 4700 damage :cry:

Mark of Sargha still 2000+ gold/piece in the AH :unamused:

i feel so bad about starting so late into the expansion.

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry, the seasonā€™s just about to start and you have plenty of time to catch up :smile:

2 Likes

Everything will be okay Anizah, you missed nothing!
Just some grind for a gear that become obsolate when Raid/M+ hits
ā€¦and if you are casual? Not really matter, even M0/WQ/Rare gear is more than enough to do the world content
Rep grind Iā€™m sure will have a catchup mechanics, but to be honest, I donā€™t grinded it, just done the side quest, and 10 in every faction - except the Furbolg mini faction
So donā€™t worry, you will be fine!

1 Like

Primal tsunami might be the worst boss fight ever designed in the history of WoW and whoever designed it needs Allah. Itā€™s Ion isnā€™t it ā€¦

the mobs are grey because the tag limit is WAY TOO SMALL

Chill out, Anizah - i been playing since DF launch and not even done the campaign or hit level 70 yet. For the first time in years, im under no pressure to rush through it

3 Likes

I purchased the expansion today.
But mostly to demonstrate my support for this expansion.

I still have tons of stuff I want to do before entering that Zeppelin.
Sometimes I wish I could make a second character in my RL account so he could go and play WoW for me while Iā€™m at work.
Unfortunately this game called RL only allows you one character.

Cheers.

3 Likes

realising that i have nothing else to play till at least D4 releaseā€¦ and i have doubts ill buy that evenā€¦

The fact that Blizard missed an opportunity not expanding the Old Gods story last expansions.

In Bfa the only ā€˜zonesā€™ that gave me those vibes were Nyā€™alotha and CoS (Uuā€™nat room).

Such a cool concept but the assault we playes had were disappointing.

1 Like

The failure rate of alchemy experimentation is too damn high!

Honestly, people that donā€™t raid, donā€™t do Mithic+ or PVP complaining they have nothing to do :weary:

People complaining Tanks are OP in dungeons and the game isnā€™t punishing then enough in dungeons when Raids and Mithic season hasnā€™t started yet :unamused:

I wonder if the same people would tell their boss their salary is too high and it needs to be nerfed also the work needs to be more challenging because itā€™s too easy :roll_eyes:

Cheers.

1 Like