šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Hope you are OK Twiggz. To most of us our mums are the best friend we will ever have. I am taking your advice your so right not knowing wat tomorrow may bring.

2 Likes

things are Okayā€¦

i have people in my life, i just occasionally blackout and fail to see them when they are right in front of me.

i have a lot to be grateful forā€¦

i may not be happy right now and havent been for yearsā€¦ but things are starting to fall into place.

so much so that i no longer need this place.

honestly it only ever brought me hurt and hatred anyway so i am probably better off without itā€¦

i wish you the best too.

just keep strong and moving forward as long as you do that, things will fall into place no matter what life throws at you.

3 Likes

We are a social and animal and are better off with people around us. I need to realise that myself a lot of the time as well.

Forward. The only way. Stay strong.

2 Likes

i have big plans for 2023, my life will change completely.

i wish you a fantastic next year too lets get this world back in a good place for us :wink:

3 Likes

Yes. It is a chance to reset. I need to get back to training. That worked out as a next year problem now haha

Happy 2023 to you to

2 Likes

I honestly thought he was talking about me cause i announced my leaving 2 days ago. Also I did have some beef with him a year ago but I thought that was all behind us now.

Anyway, I donā€™t care much for forum drama itā€™s 2022 and Iā€™m having fun in wow Dragon isles :clinking_glasses:

Some of the quests are legit funny. Like when they asked me to sign my name, and I said ā€œI donā€™t read questsā€

3 Likes

nagrash is a person who never mentions who they talk about because they are afraid of forum rulesā€¦

they are a big scardiecat.

1 Like

I meant Twiggz :wink:

3 Likes

im surprised you still hold a beef against me honestly ā€¦

all because i told you to ignore me wasenā€™t it ?

i actually do not really dislike you personally.

My bad. I donā€™t remember him mentioning he was leaving.

But then I have spent the last 3 hours playing the game so I probably missed it.

Dragonflight is 1000% better than Shadowlands. I actually like logging in :rofl: the forums is a minor hobby now

3 Likes

yeah i am leaving :slight_smile:

iā€™ll go check when the sub is out and make it official.

I think our ā€œbeefā€ was just a slight misunderstanding anyway, all good now :grin:

Glad youā€™re enjoying it, having fun myself too.

1 Like

31st december

mark your calanders :slight_smile:

i will be banned tomorrow though so tech i will be leaving tomorrow ^^

Have fun in your future adventures and games. If you ever decide to return, Ill be online (I hope) in Dragonflight

Good luck, Merry Christmas, and Happy New year :hugs:

3 Likes

i donā€™t think i will return honestlyā€¦ my ā€œnewā€ life does not have the spare time to play mmorpgs anymore unfortunatelyā€¦ at least not for a considerable time in the future.

i got a lot of things i need to achieve in the next yearā€¦ and little time to sit at a computer.

merry xmas to you too and a happy new year.

last 2 years has been getting my health and life and finances in a good place for whats to comeā€¦ i have achieved thatā€¦

now its time for the next step.

2 Likes

This post made me legitimate :joy:

Absolutely.
I always make sure to provide for my mother as I donā€™t know how much time I will have her with me.

I want to make sure she stays as long as possible. One of the best things, I remember from my childhood along with my sister :hugs:

Merry Christmas to everyone :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I want to go and level up my characters.
But every time, itā€™s my BE Rogue and my Goblin Rogue who end up being logged and played. Iā€™m basically a farming bot now. Thereā€™s just too much gold to be made with raw materials, right now :frowning_face:

People will be done at some point leveling their craft and than the prices will go down. So I need to take this small window of opportunity while it lasts. Also buy as much leveling gear as I can, while people are still leveling and posting gear at low prices. But with 25 characters needing gear the task is daunting :weary:

Iā€™m so glad that LFR hasnā€™t come out yet.

Cheers.

The lag of community events :confused:

1 Like

i realized this yesterday as well. i wanted to come here and write my feelings but decided not to.

realized some of the forum community i was with, shared IRL personal photos with, and personal stories with ended up being completely opposite to what i thought. im glad the majority arent like this, but sad for the ones who still pick up forum drama and racism.

I already have trust issues as it is making friends online.

anyway, not writing this for sympathy or anything. Just wanted to vent.

2 Likes

im really sorry about that anizah.

1 Like