😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Reading some of the posts on the forums .

“lol wat mate show us your parses”

“your not posting on a level 60 lol you got nuthin to say mate”

“you buy boosts mate”

“what do you know scrub”

And yet people like that poster are allowed to carry on day after day being toxic and then moan when they get a 24 hour silence .

2 Likes

Valor Cap 6300/6500, shrug

Just did the weekly quest for the 213 IL piece on my third character, AND i got a dublicate on all of them. Seeing as i have like 2-3 items of that IL i am a little sulky about it.
So now im gonna sit under my table and collect dust rats :rage:

1 Like

Another week of failing to get anything but some low bit of gold from the world boss across all the alts.

1 Like

I overslept and missed some wonderful RP in Ashenvale (which is where my character is born in) she was stationed there and ready for the RP meetup. One hour before the meeting I fell asleep.

2 Likes

Fighting an addon earlier and losing :frowning:

3 Likes

Trying to do a “Kill x amount of things” quest as a poor low ilvl Retadin only to have Alliance druid rush in spamming moonfire on everything that moved as if they were in sodding 'Nam.

1 Like

Got our behind handed to us by an overgeared pre made in EOTS.

Looking at our Black haired NPC’s knowing that Blizzard has no plans to add it in Shadowlands.

To think this expansion can’t get any worse, they cancel customizations for this expansion.

1 Like

I have to wait until Monday to do my Ember Court party to make use of both Noblegarden and Darkmoon Faire.

The brainless, lazy, LowIQ, Lotto-Style PvP MatchMaking System that just picks, just random, some players from an available pool of players without thinking about ilvl/HP, past MMR obtained, ALT characters MMR etc.

And that doesn’t made me frown TODAY, more like EVERYDAY :frowning:

GL HF

My guild got to a point where people barely log in and we no longer have enough to raid, have moved elsewhere now :frowning:

3 Likes

Not surprised, Shadowlands seems to be draining players more with each day.
Still, sorry to hear it is affecting your playing.

I said it before, I would have left as well… but the sense of not feeling SL came a week after my sub renewed. So it runs through till september 4th. I’m mostly logging in every 4 hours to do the mission table and play alts here and there. I’m probably spending more time in other games atm (or reading the forum :p).

1 Like

I like the game, I still play most days but I’m not really getting to raid atm. I’ll probably have to find somewhere for next raid tier but for now I’m happy being a social with friends.

Uldir did the same sadly last expansion. People kept quitting throughout BFA. Never been in so many guilds as the last couple of expansions :rofl:

I waited 2 hours for Darkshore Normal warfront (Alliance) and still nothing. Ended up giving up.

I really want the Mog, and yes I’m aware it’s old content

I guess you have to find others to make an event for it and queue together. That sucks though :frowning:

1 Like

Might want to make a thread to organize a run. I’m sure us forumites can help you.

I don’t mind helping if I got the time, all my alliance is level 50 (and the ones I’d bring with 90’ish Azerite level) but they come with the pre-patch gear so they should be fine. I just haven’t bothered putting time into them after BFA ended.

Bit like this one, got 6 Horde’s at 60 but can’t be bothered atm levelling up more without a maw skip and flying.

2 Likes

the existance of this expansion pretty much.

I’m missing one rare for my achievement for Bastion and I just can’t seem to get lucky :stuck_out_tongue:

Logged back in for the first time since BFA.
Stormwind AH empty… Went out front to check out the PVP peeps… empty.
Went back to Oribos… empty :frowning: