😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Noblegarden is too short

2 Likes

Especially when it helps with the ember court. :grin:

That being said, they could make a bit more out of it. Hunting eggs all around the continents/planets/dimensions/afterlife (<- the list is getting bonkers :p) for some sweet XP/Gold.

1 Like

Spent a while fighting Guldan on Mythic, but he didnt drop the pants :cry:

edit: well this sounds wrong…

4 Likes

Someone said ‘‘ban enumar’’ on forums .After seeing my comments about ranting about elitism and stuff.
I felt weird ;like this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6MnOya2ZSI
*bart simpson sad *

Today I found out, that Maw sockets won’t be a thing soonish. Just now I finished farming Maw, and that was torture what I went through.
I would gain more watching paint drying, then wasting time in Maw.
Don’t want to login anymore.

2 first floors of Soulforges was the small ones didn’t manage to get 250 anima for fire resist orb.

Hoped to move my M plus evening from Friday night when we had to replace two team members. Turns out we still have every night busy apart from Friday.

Raider io will not load for me today

It seemed like a good idea to AP clear on two chars, am not so sure that was a good idea now

Today I have rescued 160 souls from the Maw, who is the bigger fool? The people that designed this as engaging game play or the idiot who feels they have to complete this each week on every character?

On the plus side I am ‘wfh’ today (honest boss) so got paid for the privilege, which is good because it does feel like work.

I got the same ring in the vault as last week :frowning:

No upgrade from the vault, made a transmog choice instead :stuck_out_tongue:

The guild interface window is STILL not working.

Didn’t sleep very well and now I’m up too early for the quest resets :smile: :laughing:

Nope, no drop today and my mood being:

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s taking me so long to hit 60 on a companion, let alone do three for the achievements.

The continued scarcity of XP missions on tables once you’re beyond 15/20 on the campaign.

Regularly getting missions for 3x35 anima which my companions simply cannot do because they aren’t high enough level - but levelling them is very very slow. Expecting 3-4 more weeks before they can actually handle the missions being presented :pouting_cat:

the eye of jailor is not yet remowed logged in on PTR and it was still there :frowning:

You have to do the quests. It is removed on the PTR.

let me quess u need to be ilvl 226 to be avable to do the quests becourse you have to kill overpowered elites in maw for the quest ?