šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Some day I will have to go back and get the ZM mounts done including the paragon :sob:

1 Like

Iā€™m doing the ZM grind too
I only have exalted enlightened left from Shadowlands for ZM meta
Also doing breaker of chains, my last tormentor pops in few minutes, but i still also to cap my rep in korthia

No way iā€™m doing paragon grind for the factions above
the only reason iā€™m doing it for Venari is because i really like the mount !

2 Likes

The armory being in flames so often lately. I can live with the visual bugs but I need to be able to check peopleā€™s gear etc at any point without praying itā€™s gonna work for their char before I click.

1 Like

Use raider.io instead, it has it cached since the last update.

1 Like

It turned out my ICC H10 was a N10, wasting one charā€™s lockout.

1 Like

Weekly vault of disappointmentā€¦

I have so many other slots and of course I got something for one of 3 slots thatā€™s alright for now :ā€™)

1 Like

No Dracthyr staff from the vault either
Adn people wonder why some buy boosts with loot trade :roll_eyes:

yesterday for the PVp quest the elite was grey (dunno why) so i killed it uselessly. and was killed thrice from the othersā€¦ i managed to do the quest later.

This, Iā€™d be happier if I could get valor if I donā€™t find an upgrade. Or even buy gear with it.

The WQs that are bugged. If they are not to be refreshed more often, atleast make sure they work - for all.

2 Likes

Those damn raid groups disbandsā€¦we had to call it earlierā€¦rahhh

I was checking Icy veins. I was looking for what type of enchant for rings they recommend for BM Hunters.
I was surprised :hushed: it was Haste.

I remembered that the 2 best stats were Mastery and Critical. But after a double check, I noticed things have changed.
Now itā€™s Haste and Critical.

Great :rage:
Why didnā€™t they kept Haste and Critical as the two main stats at the start of DF ?
I now have 3 Hunterā€™s stuck with Mastery and Critical as their main stats. In order to change it, I will have to buy new gear :sob:

Or play MM :roll_eyes:

Luckily this one had Haste and Critical gear. As I was planning to play SV since she has a nice 2 handed weapon iLV 275.

Cheers.

the third maintenance in row, ripping keys unannounced in the night

Bah, humbug!
I have two wings and I only could soar :unamused:
Flyingā€¦ in my dreams
Anyhow, another weak, another Broodkeeper kill and we not seen the Dracthy staff
I want the Dinar system back soooo bad to buy it it pains me
Then again, it is just an obsession, Iā€™m fine without it
Jus twant it
Grrrā€¦
:unamused:

1 Like

That sucks.

If you google ā€œeasiest classes Dragonflightā€ thereā€™s a few videos which rank them. I only know ranged classes and BM Hunter is often mentioned, but Iā€™m no expert.

Solo Shuffle, which I really enjoy when it works:

Queue not working
Queue working then says 49 days average wait
Queue working but never pops
Finally arena entered, system mistakes you for deserter on entering arena, kicked and lose rating for no reason.

SS had transformed my game, was my first tentative step into rated, now itā€™s too stressful !

Funny story:
I noticed heavy netherweave bandage vendors for 30 s.
It requires 2 cloths to make, therefore if I buy it for AH at 14 or lower I will make some profit.
The thing I didnā€™t think of was the time it requires to craft. I have bough like 200 k cloth from AH and to turn it into bandages would take like 2 days ā€¦

1 Like

Again today
Gold and Stygia from Venari paragon box
The Maw grind continues indeedā€¦
Clearing the Maw from every single rare and special encounter on a daily basis until that mount drops for me and then i shall proceed to post it in the ā€˜things that made me happy todayā€™ thread !

I saved my tank gear over my resto gear on my druid and proceeded to disenchant ALL of the gear in my bags. And if you think it isnā€™t that big of deal with shared stats on gear these daysā€¦ well my tank trinkets are pure garbage so my average ilvl dropped below heroic dungeon requirements. And ofc Iā€™ve already done every open world activity that gives gear. Iā€™m not amused.

Good news, you can reclaim these items with the items restoration tool :slight_smile:

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/restoration