šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Iā€™ve literally spent the entire weekend between the AH and my characters.
Putting gems in socketā€™s, enchanting, equipping new gear, analysing stats, etc.

Didnā€™t leveled 1 single xp bar.

The worst part is: Iā€™m not done yet :weary:

Cheers.

It is still 2 days before the next Great Vault loot.

A Rank 3 preception tool enchant that gives +40 preception is 25K
Not even bothered to cehck the higher ones (I donā€™t even know if they even exist or not, but I geuss r5 should exist)

Really? This is a quote from Wow-professions website:-

ā€˜You have to do the 65 - 100 part with Crafting Orders because every single recipe that can give you skill points requires some soulbound material. It would be almost impossible to farm the needed materials for a single person. Also, every high-level rare and epic recipe will be BoP, so you canā€™t even sell them at the Auction House. You are basically forced to use the Crafting Order system.ā€™

Basic herbs/inks are not an issue, but reagents typically cost 225g apiece on the AH and you need an awful lot of these.

Many of the recipes, including Darkmoon Cards, are locked deep behind the Specializations System or Reputation levels, another major grind. Whether you use alts to place orders or not, it is you yourself who has to gather the materials, i.e. the alt IS you.

When it comes to crafting gear, these require not only collecting Sparks, which are limited to gathering 1 every 2 weeks or so, but Primal Chaos, which are BOP.

For example, the ā€˜Weathered Explorerā€™s Staveā€™ requires 2xSparks and 160xPrimal Chaos - I have a total of 336 Primal Chaos collected over 314 hours of play.

The crafting system is a total wreck.

Well if a website told that, who am I to argue
:person_shrugging:

1 Like

Your cynicism does not impress me, your lack of knowledge is pretty obvious.

Wowhead, the definitive go-to site for all things WoW related, says exactly the same, you should go check it out.

2 Likes

The fact that slice and dice and other types of maintenance buffs are still in the game.

Remove these stupid maintenance buffs already.

I got logged out of the forums and now none of my retail characters are available and I can only post from this classic toon I made for the mount back in the day.

1 Like

Try logging out of the forum again, change your wow password (you can always change it back later) then log back in to the forum and see if your other characters have returned.

3 Likes

there is no single rison why to log on game and play it everything is so bad with this game now days

The events (hunt, dragonbane, soup). Took a flight from flight master flew over the plains and got credited + loot bag for doing the hunt. Talk about free lootz/rep/achieve ruining the game.

the new bunny pet for being six month subscriberā€¦ is for classic onlyā€¦ wtf?

Itā€™s their model. The previous one was a mount for retail and a tabard for Classicā€¦ unless it causes major negative feedback or they decide they want to change it, better get used to it.

Last night I went to that Centaur camp that moves about and they let me follow them for a quest. I canā€™t open my reward until 70. Iā€™m thinking its no real big deal. Now I am wondering if I shouldnā€™t of been able to do that protect quest until I get to 70.

allow f2p level to 60 just like in ff14

Druid in LFR winning both the tier token and the offset legs while already having much higer (402) ilvl in those slots. Smadge.

Thanks, it seems like changing my password solved the issue.

1 Like

Another week, and still no Dracthyr staff on my Dracthyr, nor from a drop, nor from a vault
Not that I need itā€¦ just aquired a new obsession to have it
:man_facepalming:

The amount of advertisers in the Newcomer chat is a disgrace. They arenā€™t even getting banned as people are giving up with the reporting.

2 Likes

Getting flamed for ā€œbad healingā€ when we wiped on the tree boss.

Meanwhile, lasher toxin is ticking for 248-333k per tick on the tank.

The monk that flames me hasnā€™t picked poison dispel. Heā€™s the only one in the party that can dispel poison, IF HE HAD PICKED DETOX.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HEAL 248-333K PER TICK ON THE TANK WHILE HEā€™S ALSO GETTING BEATEN BY THE BOSS AND ADDS? These people shouldnā€™t go into m+ tbh, they have no clue whatā€™s even causing the wipe.