😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

More crafting stupidology.

This weeks Inscription trainer quest has you make two Core Explorer’s Compendiums, a useless L333 offhand item. I think it is so wrong having to pay 100g for a recipe and another 100g worth of materials to make AND THEN GIVE AWAY something that grants zero skillup points and I would otherwise never have needed.

Dracthyr staff? Which one is that?

Had some 20 plants despawn on me in the middle of my gathering cast, so damn annoying.

The one Broodkeeper Diurna drops
Kharnalex, The First Light

Ooh that one, yeah that one’s really cool, good luck on your next drops!

2nd try of the HC+ nexus didn’t go well at all.

People got 1shot by the frozen boss whirlwind, we got feared into enemy packs, images weren’t killed, we even had a pet ninja pull… we didn’t even kill the 2nd boss before we decided to call it.

Looks like it’ll have a meta comp and so some classes might not even get an inv I’ll wager. :frowning_with_open_mouth:

The adds could be replaced with an enrage mechanic instead. I think that’s the least disruptive affix that still makes it managable for most comps.

My herbalist is nearly maxed out on writhebark gathering. 198 skill.

Looted one silver quality herb from a node.

Feels bad man :pensive:

… I did not know that mushrooms can run that fast! :flushed:

Doing part of a quest chain where you have to pop into the future time zone in Valdrakken and catch 7 of the blighters …. Got there in the end :+1:

1 Like

dragonrideing killing the need of flightmasters :frowning_face:

#SaveFlightmasters

For me, it doesn’t kill off Flightmasters. Using them gives me a (very) brief chance to chill out, grab a drink, have a smoke/bio break, etc while i just autopilot to next flightpoint. You could also argue that dragon riding has killed off regular (damn sight slower) flying mounts, so i wish they would enable regular flying mounts, especially for those who have motion sickness from what i gathered on numerous topics so far. Just pray they dont lock it behind KSH, AOTC, CE or whatever…

1 Like

i thought Lunar festival would be on the 21st, turns out its on the 24 or 25th.

Anyway the few extra days kinda made me sad lmao. i was looking forward to it.

in the meantime i need to find something else to do ingame. maybe level a alt

The damn cave in the Ohn’ahran Plains, at the Ohn’iri Spring with the lizards…
Usually full of mining nodes, 3 or 4… but usually 1-2 is bugged and can’t be looted
But today, almost all of them were always unlootable; and good nodes, titan-touched and molten, hardened, etc… very frustrating

1 Like

Doing Obsidian keys finally last night, had a quest to get 5 Blackforged Tongs - and every single one was bugged, couldn’t pick them up. Gave up and done the Aaylag camp quests and the other one (can’t remember their name).

Daily quest ‘Peacock Pigments’, kill and collect 8 peacock feathers. There’s 8 peacocks in the quest zone, would you believe half of peacocks are bald and just don’t have any feathers?

1 Like

When you totally misread pet battle tactics and feel silly when someone else points it out. I’m glad they did though :rofl:

3 Likes

PoV: you healed Memegarde Pinnacle, Heroic+

Talk about a bad freeze effect aligning with bad boss mechanics (looks at roots, 8 second stuns and half the area being covered with deadly bad). There were tons of oneshots, I literally blinked and the teammates dropped dead from full.

I swear certain trash, namely the beast hall mobs, hit harder than raid bosses.

What’s worse, I went there for 2 upgrades - a strong spellhammer and a shoulder. Of course, none of them would drop.

This needs a nerf too, just like Gundrak. It’s a trap as is. I was lucky to have got 2 replacements to finish it…

2 Likes

did LFR on my tank alt, no Razsageth mount :frowning:

1 Like
3 Likes

Don’t give up Robo!
You will have your Thunder Chicken skin eventually

1 Like