😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

No it’s part of the intro quests and the mobs fall over rather too easily atm.

okey i will log in on PTR give it a try :smiley:

When levelling an alt, and looking to spam dungeons to get them high quickly (druid, which i haven’t played in ageeeees) I found today that the Orgrimmar tabard requires level 60 (lolwhat) so this alt won’t be able to earn EZ Org rep and thus catch epic flying for 750 gold cheaper like most of my chars do. As someone who isn’t super super wealthy, this is annoying.

Also a bug given no other tabard has this stupid requirement. I don’t want to have to farm the rep via questing if honest as I quested my last alt up, but at the same time i don’t want to pay 750 gold I can avoid otherwise (even though it really doesn’t matter).

1 Like

You can import your character so you can see exactly what it will be like :slight_smile:

i will get pwned by the mobs my ilvl is so low :rofl:

You should be fine, from what I heard: people with covenant set (197’ish) say the mobs are rather puny even the elites. They fall over without too much trouble.

Not sure it will stay that way once it launches though. Unless they tune it on purpose like that so that a fresh level 60 can join in without it being impossible.

my poor Weaponized Rabbot getting stomped by huge elites :rofl:

The last few mounts I’m farming don’t seem to want to drop

The ‘why was the last post thread deleted and not closed’ thread seems to be deleted.

1 Like

I tried to get ashes of al’ar. Again.

2 Likes

I have to go WMon for something for my Ember Court, I don’t wanna!

Mobs in Bastion immediately respawning right on top of me even before I’d finished looting the corpses. Over and over and over again. Until I ran away, hearthed and logged out.

i have to settle for a not so great transmog choice on my warrior because i didnt know i needed elegant robe for it and its a noble garden drop. :frowning: now i have to wait an entire year…gah.

1 Like

ppl votekicking for no real reasons
in a normal dungeon mists of tirna scithe by a dps dhs
even tho noone said anything and the run was going smooth
you think they wouldnt care yes?
it happened only once but was very strange

Hearing that the worgen move speed racial was anticipated being OP and had a minute longer CD than what it does now :rofl:

Slice n Dice still exists.

Tried to help a friend get his slime serpent, cleared the third boss and the trash to the fourth, went out, he entered, went to fourth boss but couldn’t kill her :frowning:

I log into the game and did my covenant sanctum things on my 3 chars
then log off… its so sad :smiley:

For me it would be: Roll the Bones still exists. :stuck_out_tongue:

Flower hopping game in Bastion, love falling through them -.-

3 Likes