😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

The timers aren’t the problem there, the waves are. The trash at the Horde camp spawns all over the map instead of one place as with the Alliance camp, so it just takes a ton of time to clear them.

Wish we could skip these, they are only there to annoy the players.

My ret paladin cannot solo normal Uldir as level 60…
I want that golden sword…

1 Like

My late night session was interrupted by an earthquake :confounded:

3 Likes

Darn primalists! *shakes fist *
Jokes aside, I hope everything is alright!

2 Likes

For me everything is alright, was just scared a bit from stuff shaking in the house. I hear there are casualties in Turkey and Syria. The quake was felt in most of the Middle East. I live some 500km from the epicenter.

8 Likes

You were lucky - according to the BBC there are very many casualties in Turkey. It was a big one. /hug

2 Likes

I hear there’s been a second one. Hope your house stood up to that as well.

2 Likes

Yes, yes, I’m fine. Like I’ve said I live pretty far away from there.

4 Likes

Yes that’s great, I had a low level alt and spec into herbalism and mining. Got two levels out of it.

Though, I’m trying to level engineering on this character and I need lots of elements for crafting :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

The achievement Fistful of Love for love is on the air is really difficult to achieve. finding the exactly combinations of old races and classes is really a pain.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy, vault day! I gots a 418 and 3x415 choices surely one of them will be good!

…nope.

Offered me all the slots I don’t need and none of the ones I do.

At least I have the consolation of taking the tokens and if it ever disappoints me so hard again, I can have another spark that week.

You could ask frens to make them and then party up :smile:

3 Likes

eh. i havent anymore friends ingame unfortunately. ill try this weekend. in fact i was succesfull in winter veil. so… i could be in love is in the air. battlegrounds are marvelous for this kind of situations

People going so fast through dungeons that I can’t even get a quest in the offensive done to lay a bow down for someone. If you dare stop you may get kicked.

Vault - 3 slots and 3 shoulders (oh well 6 coins – will get a spark next week I think)

1 Like

I hated that place so much as it was always needed for Kara attunement and me being a frost mage back then had the whelp duty always.

wow pvp as a caster, in this melee dominating season, yet again. :frowning:

Realising, to have the mog I like I have to PvP - something I hate
But as you can see, I’ve done it
Not enjoyed it but this mog is sick

first real time today my finger was outside of a support cage…

felt like i had to reprogram my brain in order to be able to bend it at the knuckle as it has basically been held straight for 1.5 weeks now.

was looking at it trying to bend my finger thinking “why isnt it bending”

amazing how quickly the body gets used to something.

the works occupational health docotor tried to sympathise with me as she is a gamer also i found out, she realised how sucky is it not being able to game properly right now.

Today as i was doing 2000 push ups whilst waiting for LFR… (one fingered btw which was broke than crushed then ripped off as i punched an oak door to show the hamster at work who is boss)…

I noticed that i could not improve on perfection …

I still regret passing up on playing Harry Potter even though i have no interest in drama and acting apart from on the forums ofc were i excel at both if you ask me personally…

Good night im going for a 50mile jog now before i settle down to 10000 pulls up before a 20min sleep ready for a 80 day working week…

5 Likes