😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

That must feel extremely scary. I’m glad you are okay. <3

I wish the people hurt at the epicenter get all the help they need. There’s a lot of sympathy for them here in Sweden. I will help push our government to send more help.

damn you are constant reminder that i can get stronger.

thank you brother.

i notice you do not do handstand pushups before you sleep like me…

maybe you should try it out one super perfect strong bro to another.

(in all seriousness imagine if this person spent his time working out like me, rather than following me around pretending to be me? maybe they would actually achieve something with their life.)

No you don’t.

2 Likes

ofc i dont ?

i forgot you know me better.

There are several lies in that post

Lets see if you can find them too

if you say so :man_shrugging:

there is one lie i guess…

on days im working i dont do a 2 hour walk…

because i walk 30k steps while at work anyway.

minus the jogging and walking the work out takes a couple hours to complete.

Good you are safe, must have been scary /hug

16k and probably rising according to the news this morning

2 Likes

another lie would be im not really working out my arms at all right now because of my broken finger :slight_smile:

but when in full health.

this is what i genuinely do every morning/afternoon/evening depending when i feel most motivated.

Im just happy to see you know what lies are

Now go back and fact check your other stories

2 Likes

Glad someone here does.

Another forum topic about me being a terrorist

Peace and quite was nice thank you.

Dont thank him, i actually had life to deal with.

This

Imgur

Rude. :frowning:

Ugly truth

1 Like

Today while leveling this character, I think I got the most useless drop ever :rage:

Wind-Sealed Mana Capsule
Item level 246
Trinket
+93 Intellect

It dropped from Ancient Hornswog. A rare you get right near the starting area of DF.

Cheers.

Guess having no friends means he keeps coming back.

1 Like

The Precious Elemental Fluids quest in Zuldrak. It’s not enough I need to farm a low drop item 9 times, I even need to combine them 3 times to kill named but non-elite mobs of sorts for their quest items.

I had like 40% hp still left, so I thought I’d kill the spawn and sit down to refill. Uh-huh.

This funny guy bashed me with a cast for 4k frost damage that I’ve never seen before in my multiple dozens of time of clearing this quest, both on Classic and private servers.

And the guy even had the nerve to despawn so I even lost my item to this surprise. Very funny…

Moral of the story, never, ever, ever engage these unless you sit on a nice pile of health already. I guess this was a stealth buff…

I actually think of it as the exact opposite: A wonderful race locked behind a meh-at-best, poorly designed pseudo hero class which is a nightmare to play unless you’re absolutely overgeared so you don’t explode if any mob or player as much as sneezes next to you.