šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

TBC, TW ended.

Some thoughts:
Every time I logged in to my Protection Warriors (5), I knew it was party time :partying_face:
I even did the mistake of going too fast and lock the healer and 2 DPS outside of the room where Kaelā€™thas Sunstrider was in Magistersā€™ Terrace dungeon. Because I was going too fast on my BE Warrior :clown_face:

Every time I logged my Blood DKs (2), I would :poop: my pants. A glass tank. One stun and being unable to leech Hp and I knew I was going to die. I could had pulled one pack at the time, but as usual the DPS would pull extra packs. The Orc dungeons come on top as the harder ones to Tank, due to how big were the packs and how heavy they were hitting :confounded:

Paladins (2). Either Holy or Protection. I loved them :heart_eyes:

Holy Priests (2), MW Monks (2), Resto Druid, Restoration Shaman, all were nice to play :smile:

Edit: Vengeance DHs (2), very easy to play. You screw up and you can run away :smirk_cat:

Cheers.

I killed raszageth in normal (But I was boosted when I died before the phase 2 or 3

But I cannot customize Raszageth Dragonriding

Am I missing something like Campaign or?

Itā€™s a drop from the boss, you just have to keep killing it.

It drops in LFR as well.

1 Like

So then it is the drop chance like Sylvanasā€™ bow, Taeshalach, Scythe of the Unmaker and etc.

I know someone who got it in lfr today, the story of how it happened made me :joy:

2 Likes

A randomā€™s rudeness didnā€™t really pay off, now did it? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

21 days ago it dropped for me from LFR :grin:

We probably heard the same story and it was a good one :smile: :rofl:

1 Like

My whinge of the day is not being able to pick and chose when to use my 30 days I was given when I bought Dragonflight. I needed a month out to replenish my batteries after Xmas and unsubbed shortly after New Year and that 30 day just auto kicked in. I hardly even got the chance to play apart from weekends. Now I donā€™t need to work I can play when I want and thatā€™s gone. Small problem but it did indeed make me frown for a whole month. The wind changed and now my face is stuck in a frown :frowning_face:

1 Like

I decided to do a daytime Ulduar in Classic, hoping to get some good upgrades.

Letā€™s just say, even my 2 SRā€™ed items not even dropping was a bummer (and any of them would have been a godsendā€¦ my offhand and trinkets are still ilvl200), let alone this.

There were a total of 3 upgrades dropping, of which 2 went to the other druid healer, and I rolled :poop: both times.

Almost everything else was tankyloot or mail, and we didnā€™t have a single mail wearer :joy: which also meant no BL, and the guys wanted to do hardmodes with it. All we got was repair billsā€¦

It was a literal waste of time, needless to say.

1 Like

So today I was leveling my Tauren DK.
The poor guy was the one that got the least played time during TBC TW week and he ended up with level 63. While all the others got to level 64-65.

I did all the quests except for the Dragon riding. I knew I was not going to like it :unamused:
Right from the start it seemed to go too fast. In the last part I found out that you canā€™t climb up to the next ring.
Apparently Iā€™m mounting a walking glider.
Needless to say after failing twice, I ended up on the floor with no chance to reset the clock time and go back. I got to level 65 after harvesting a flower that was nearby.

Hurray, now I only have to repeat this quest, in 24 more characters :unamused:

Cheers.

1 Like

I discovered DF is the first time where you have to do dungeons to complete the loremaster achievement. Not happy with that.

4 Likes

You do? I did some dungeon quests but it didnā€™t look like they were related to the loremaster.

Edit: maybe Nokhud Offensive with getting something from Teera and Maruuk.

1 Like

Bugged Community Feast on my alt today. Spent 15 minutes doing chores only to be phased out of the shard just as the event came to an end. Went from Legendary (2) to zip with no boss spawning. Thanks Blizz :frowning:

Yes, itā€™s 2 Nokhud quests. Iā€™ll get to do them by the end of the expansion with a friend probably, but it hasnā€™t been part of Loremaster before.

People doing high key routes in lower pug keys, itā€™s just bound for being harder than just doing the usual stuff that happens in pugs.

I wish my Heart of Azeroth ilvl was as high as the armory claims it is.

143 ingame as opposed to 228 in the armory.

This: https://ibb.co/x6nRk8Q

No one came to my B-day party :frowning:

:frowning:

This is why I only invite Jack Danielā€™s and Alexander to my b-day. We had a great 30 years party last autumn.

1 Like

Aw man :frowning:
I donā€™t wanna spend my 30s party in a company of 2 men.

I need at least 10ā€¦