šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Leaving mythic raz at 1% thus not getting ceā€¦

1 Like

Thank you again.
I decide to keep on going, too many happy memories from here to just give that up.
Her partner could not however and decided to close his and her account.
I will have to remember all the nice moments we had from the time we started in TBC till now.
The earliest one being, a quest in Thousand Needles, a leap of faith.
Where you were teleported up one of those spikes and had to jump down.
She was afraid of doing that and I had to convince her that it was okay.
Eventually she did jump and a scream irl while falling down, after the teleport to safety she was like ā€œOh, was that allā€.
I miss her so much.

3 Likes

My trusty physical authenticator finally died on me last night - now have to use this mobile app thing

Trying to get Scimitar of the Sirocco, I gonna need some really good RNG.

Decaying Phlegm. Thatā€™s all.

Iā€™ve been trying to download the pre-release content, since yesterday night.
Itā€™s taking ages to complete. Only 34.89 mb to go and Iā€™m still waiting :rage:
Meanwhile the fans on my Laptop have been spinning like thereā€™s no tomorrow :tired_face:

Cheers.

1 Like

Click the download settings and make sure you havenā€™t got it set to limit download speed.

Took about 20 minutes for me and I have rubbish internet, was streaming TV and had the little lad playing minecraft.

1 Like

This didnā€™t happened before.
Iā€™m highly suspicious itā€™s my landlord internet configurations. Lately I canā€™t watch certain YouTube videos, because they are labelled as: restricted content.

Either way, thank for the advice :+1:
I finished downloading it a while after, I posted it.

Cheers.

1 Like

Thereā€™s one train company I use quite often (Grand Central) whose wi-fi wonā€™t let me access Wow forums calling them restricted content ā€¦ Iā€™ll make no comment on that :joy:

3 Likes

Logging into forums to find 9 posts buried from months ago looks like Bournelock has issues and now trying very hard to get me banned using different accounts and not alts to get around the CoC.

4 Likes

While I agree, I must warn you this is bordeline naming-shamingā€¦ so donā€™t let yourself baited :eyes:
Just put him and alt army on ignore (I know, wonā€™t solve the problem) and write a ticket, hoping the best
You know you are innocent and the low paid inter who ā€œmoderateā€ the forum will not ban youā€¦ thats your revenge

1 Like

ā€˜You are in combatā€™ :rage:

1 Like

Wanting to play, but feeling like I have nothing to do in game, and not playing with any of my friends cause they are busy doing other stuff that I donā€™t feel like doing ā€“ and my BF is at work.
I just wanna play WoW but IDK what I want to do in WoWā€¦ :wilted_flower:

2 Likes

The lack of gnome paladins, I mean they can be warriors and priests, yet for some odd reason the DEV team seems to think we cannot quite reach the light that is used by paladins.

I want to be small, I want to stand TALL with the light. I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE A GNOME PALADIN, Matter of fact I donā€™t have a frown on my face IM MALDING.

if some disgusting thing with hoofs and 9 nipples can be a paladin, why canā€™t the GNOMES.

ION fix it. now.

Best description of a draenei everā€¦

1 Like

/meh - watching streamer showing about crafted gear- checks bank and it looks like I vendored half my crafted gear - guessing that we need the piece we made to go towards the new one?
ā€¦ going to take forever to get the sparks to re craft let alone the new spark type :flushed:

Trying to kill that centaur Jackass or whatever its name is in centaur land - after multiple attempts(and deaths) i gave up. My AV +8 was easierā€¦

Month 2 of not spending more than the 200 tenders on the scarf and hood sets. I kinda just donā€™t feel super interested in the new stuff. I hope others donā€™t feel the same way.

That being said, with the tenders being a currency that we can save it does mean that when some good things pop up, Iā€™ll be able to buy everything I want to buy

Just playing through the storylines of DF, every other quest was helping some gay couple or the next, seemed forced.

2 Likes

I keep managing to log on just as Siege of Dragonscale Keep has finished :rofl:

3 Likes