šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Opening the Battlenet app for some morning gameplay, to see the PLAY button say INSTALL instead

2 Likes

Trying to get into a PvP island expedition for the azerite essence locked behind it feels like a major headache now that nobody does them.

1 Like

Melee players.

They need to add a mode without melee for solo shuffle.

Melee players has to be one of the most stupid category of players in this game. I really donā€™t get it. How hard can it be to not fight on top of the healer in a solo shuffle? Theyā€™re not going me SO WHY ARE YOU ON TOP OF ME YOU DUMB MELEE PLAYER.

Every. Single. Game.

1 Like

My sympathies. My evoker spent a lot of time/gold crafting herself gear at the start. Leather gear. I never thought to check as, in my head, leather was logical for a dragon ā€¦

1 Like

Dragons have scales thoughā€¦ and you use scales to make mail gearā€¦

3 Likes

Do you have fps drop in halls of infusion? or just me?

Lore community in this game is awful. People will come up with some headcannon on top of headcannon, and will get REALLY angry when blizzard starts to contradict it. And yeah it kinda a huge ā€œfaultā€ on the blizzard side that they are not entirely clear on most details, thatā€™s the point, you can make up something and rp it, lore will not restrict you.

1 Like

My headcanon is that your post is wrong.

1 Like

Thatā€™s crazy bro, shall I delete it?

Iā€™ll be offended if you dont, and call you a small indie elf who cant write proper posts.

Today, I found one canā€™t upgrade S1 items into S2 (I mean embelishments)

Canā€™t complete the achievement ā€˜To All The Squirrels Buried Beneathā€™, the Rock Martins all ignore me when I /love them :cry:

3 Likes

How dare they!

Not really WoW related butā€¦ Iā€™m tired of being angry.

2 Likes

I canā€™t solo the Fetid Devourer in Uldir. :sob:

I need him for transmog!

1 Like

Tried to do the [All Terrain Snail] quest but apparently bugged and doesnā€™t work :unamused:

Duuuh, snails aint bugsā€¦

2 Likes

Letā€™s just call it ā€˜Cephalopoddedā€™ :wink:

1 Like

Scaling from 17 to 18 keys being this harsh.

Having Half my DH gear get turned from lvl 60 requirement (Bought from AH) turned to lvl 70 requirement without warning and honestly Donā€™t have a clue how to fix it