😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

It was bugged last time as well, wish they’d take it out of rotation for now.

2 Likes

You go to item restoration and restore whatever items you had before that that you sold/deleted/disenchanted/whatever. It’s pretty obvious that Zaralek/Aberrus BoEs weren’t meant to be used below level 70, but there was apparently a bug and people abused it to sell them or mail their alts.

1 Like

Apparently I’m a simp.

1 Like

and thats the thing i couldn’t tell you what i had before buying the items i currently have, again they are listed in ah as lvl 60 used fine log in today and they been changed to lvl 70.

so because i cant remember what i had gearwise before my current set up my DH is now screwed since i spent what gold i had buying my current gear

1 Like

You don’t have to remember what you had, just go to the service, look at the list of deleted items on that character and choose the ones you want to restore (better make sure you choose everything you need because you can only use it once every 7 days). Also you’ll have to pay whatever you got for them from the vendor.

https://battle.net/support/restoration

2 Likes

Great so because Blizzard screwed up my DH is now useless since I can’t afford to get them restored etc oh well I aint subbing after this month, why should I be screwed over because they can’t hotfix a bug quicker than they currently are.

1 Like

They have to become aware of it as well
 and that can take time.

1 Like

One warrior guy afk last round in SS, meaning I lost the round and I ended up with 1599.
Not cool.

1 Like

Solo Shuffle is taking a toll on me.

1 Like

Just completed the weekly world boss ‘The Zaqali Elders’, full group.

The only drops that anyone received were either ONE piece of Wildercloth or Tattered Wildercloth, no gear, no gold.

Is this for real?

I logged out, had enough of this garbage.

1 Like

I just realised I’m a massive idiot. T_T

I’ve been soooo annoyed that I ‘‘have’’ to fly in and out of Zaralek Caverns all the time - and apparently you can just use Flight Path to get in and out
 and this is despite me having even picked up the flight paths inside Zaralek to begin with

:face_exhaling:

3 Likes

Hehe! I was exactly the same till I saw a post by Puny showing how the map bottom right shimmers :joy:

1 Like

But like
 I did pick up the flight path by myself - how could I do that and still not know?! \o/

1 Like

Sparks being gated the most choreish stuff I’ve seen in WoW.

1 Like

“Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today”

This whole woke disneyland spiro the dragon expansion

3 Likes

We’ve been over this - you need to stop sleeping.

Wake up.

My god
do you live on the forums?

1 Like

Perhaps.

Touch grass dude, I implore you

1 Like

Nah - I don’t like being outside.

There’s people out there, and the ADHDified Introvert that I am cant handle that.