šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Well at least go in your garden and fly a kite or something

1 Like

I dont have a garden.

I prefer reading.

Then open your windows and read there as long as you get some fresh air :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

My window is open all day, and itā€™s right next to me.

Fantastic, this is great to read

1 Like

I know they are there - but I havenā€™t ever used a single flight path throughout DF since I learned dragonflying.

1 Like

I had a six option vault, with one tier piece (gloves from PvE). I took conquest shoulders thinking it was tier.
Iā€™m an absolute idiot :joy:

4 Likes

Sneaky new censor option was set as on by default again: prnt.sc/XtU54SYDaTJm

1 Like

I hate Eonar.

1 Like

Want some help getting her down?

1 Like

Literally just downed her - itā€™s such a pain on paladin, but way easier on my Survival Hunterā€¦ T-T Stupid slowpokeadins.

Thanks though - 2 more weeks and I can just use the skipsā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m leveling my rogue in The Azure Span when I hear this maniacal laugh, next sec Iā€™m dead. Apparently Fyrakk is mobile now, sweeping cross-country, like Deathwing back in Cata, not funny.

1 Like

He has been for 2 weeks.

Itā€™s just that he only pops up when the Fury is maxed.

2 Likes

Had the pleasure of bumping into Fyrakk last night while doing that 'Secure Shipment ā€™ thing - a proper WTF moment along with the rest of those quest bits

1 Like

Surprise!

1 Like

Those Barter Brick crafting quests :grimacing:

ā€˜I Needā€¦ a Tailorā€™ requires 75 Vibrant Wildercloth Bolts silver quality. Naturally, the price has rocketed to over 15g apiece on my server. Sick.

5 Likes

Oof this is a behemoth of a post, sorry D:

The site on mobile is giving me a bad gateway error for around 1-2 weeks now. I just want to see peopleā€™s cool mogs D:

Anyways as for today: (War Mode) i was about to log out like an hour ago but I flied by the fyrakk and saw a bunch of low geared people questing so i thought why not. Iā€™d basically just run around healing people(yes,including horde using my mind control) and helping the take down stuff. I notice however that there was one particular blood elf who would always run as far as possible when thereā€™s alliance around. I scared her away a few times by just trying to help too :slightly_frowning_face:. Iā€™ll return to her in a bit.

Fyrakk arrives and sends his spawn to die. There wasnā€™t a single tank so keeping people up was kinda miserable, everyone was dying left and right, running around and making it really hard to keep them up - i feel ya evokers - 2 horde players harassing some undergeared alliance the moment they respawn, which i took upon myself to also try to keep up while they ran away to the opposite side of me always, also tried to just push the horde away by constantly stunning/fearing, even ended up killing them because they just wouldnā€™t leave those weaker ones alone. Also that blood elf from earlier was always at max range and when she was low i wanted to approach her and heal but she ran away. Well she didnā€™t die at least. Anyways, the fyrakk mysery done i flied off and saw that blood elf again, she was just sitting in front of the forgemaster spawn and as I was flying she ran away, so i spawned him and she ended up helping me (yay!). This time I used my thalassian language cheat to ask her if she wants help annd basically she was just confused and didnā€™t know how the system worked, so I explained, brought my paladin along annd we got her the forgemaster and the next fyrakk spawn as well. Iā€™m so glad it worked out in the end but honestly i canā€™t imagine how unfun must it be if the second someoneā€™s even remotely close sheā€™d justā€¦ run away. I just feel bad seeing this and really wish I could figure out how to help out with that.

Also another thing: i joined a Raszageth LFR and most the people had gone away and we had 4 determination stacks. There was someone who was leading the whole thing pretty much. Giving people groups, putting markers, all the neat stuff. However as time went on I guess they went afk for a moment. It took a while as getting a tank is hard there. People joined and a new dps volunteered to take the tank spot. However they were also pushy for assists, ready check, also since the person earlier was away they were kicked despite me asking them to wait a minute as they were around just a moment ago. :c a minute into the next pull i received a message from the kicked person saying sorry as they had to do something. It honestly just made me feel bad. They did their best yet I couldnā€™t do a thing to help them out :c

2 Likes

I hate echo of neltharion bossfight, but simultaneously I find this fight to be very cool, I hate fricking walls in this bossfight, and amount of inescapable damage that caused by them, but I also find them to be cool.
Normal Magmorax may as well be a dungeon boss in terms of how simple his mechanics are

2 Likes

I didnā€™t get my Draconic Mark of Mastery from KSM. Weird.

Did you get one already from another source? Like AotC? Or if you PvP, 1600 rating.