😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Had to do BGs for so that I could take part in :shield: Go Get It Achievement Game

Same, Worldedge Gorger and Hopecrusher just won’t give up the goods.

1 Like

Having a pile of mobs in Torghast all going into evade mode for some reason, resulting in me dying for the first time!

Decided to get around to doing MaW rep and hating the eye system it goes to quick do a couple dailies and time to give up .

Warriors got buffed in PvP, again, for no reason, despite being the dominant melee class for 5 months now.

I love your Transmog. Very dark for a Druid

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/item=111387/the-joy-of-draenor-cooking have dropped for all my chars but the Warrior that actually needs to learn how to cook food to herself…

Anduin (the cat) got me really good, scratched open the entire top part of my right index finger. Great stuff for gaming/typing, smarts every time I move it. :unamused:

I thought he wanted better relationships with the undead (book reference), he screwed up bigtime! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh no. That is the worst place for a gamer to be injured. :cat:

1 Like

if your a gamer and u happen to luuse a arm u can inplant a mind controlled bionic arm with a sense of touch costs cople of miljons but u can continue beeing a gamer …

1 Like

I tried to get my GF to try wow on my PC but she only level to 11 and stopped. I guess MMO’s aren’t her thing.

But I enjoyed watching her play for the one hour that she did. at least she tried hehe.

1 Like

says the DRUID. as if convoke isnt broken

Rerolled warrior and discovered that protection is more fun than arms.
And fury is just slow.
How?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

So, a mechagnome mod, IRL :thinking:

Reading the forums :frowning:

Doing soulforges and thinking I can just stand still on the last boss on my DK.

Had:

Works against the beam from the last boss and the other spell he casts. Stood in the ground AOE under the assumption that it would be reflected back to him because his beam was reflected as well.

But it didn’t work against the ground AOE despite it being magical, so I instantly died.

1 Like

New 9.1 mount is a damn horse!

1 Like

yes i have one example for today
twice a duo of alliance in same guild thwart my attempt on getting
the 9th pit fighter trink in dmf arena in a row on rogue
ofc it has to be guardian druid+enha sham or rdruid+sub rogue 220+ too

in warmode on it was 226 myth gear and pvp duelist gear rsham and ret paladin
tho it was better because they were also horde

People on the forum who resort to

insults
name calling
armoury shaming
when they can not debate and have to resort to that plus lairs who change narritive to suit there needs.

7 Likes