😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

The worst type. period. Im not a Mythic raider so dont expect me to get 200+ Ilvl

I will get there at my own pace.

2 Likes

you monster.

YEP. 100% In fact I frowned just reading this.

Saw someone defending boosting communities, made me gag, boosters are ruining the game for people on all levels.

1 Like

Everytime I still open my paragon nightfallen chest for that fox mount… cries.

2 Likes

Had to take stygia today from vault :frowning:

2 Likes

The rated pvp changes to tbc classic.
You already have retail where you can mess around and ruin whatever you want. Stop messing with classic!

Have you tried doing the Withered Army Training event? that’s where I got mine from (1st or 2nd go). I’ve heard its a good way to do it.

The Mark of Honor-grind required for BfA professions completion.

Found that my Classic to tbc character copy is ÂŁ35 each and i got 6 lvl 60s

So £210 if i wanna keep playing those chars on Classic which i do btw : / so i don’t know spend an eternity lvling up again or just letting go of those chars to the Twisting Nether.

I cannot to afford that expense in wow tokens either

1 Like

Oh didn’t try that, I will now though thanks!

Someone mentioned fishing and now I’m on Argus trying to fish up a mount.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes :smiley:

Still can’t get Tahonta or Sabriel to drop their mounts :cry:

1 Like

In epic BG a warlock mercenary with 24k health and only did 40k damage for the whole BG, complaining that the rest of the team is garbage and pathetic loser …

My god I hate mercenaries, I guess for once he wasn’t totally afk :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Neither Gul’dan or Xavies dropped the Pants I need. And this is my third try? Im convinced it doesn’t drop :frowning_face: plus these two baboons are the last bosses so it always takes me a while to get to them.

1 Like

SL is so fun i love it to have grind 100 hours a week WQs , anima, stygnia and soul ashes …

Ouch…

Levelling my healing monk today and a couple of the groups were just…well.

One Mists group, full melee, and I swear NOT ONE of them ever tried to make any effort to dodge aoes such as the spear cleave or similar, i’m talking literally standing there as they took spears to the face now despite the fact I could heal through it, as a monk, aoe healing is not my forte, so having a group where everyone seemed to be playing “how many aoes can I eat” really really pissed me off. I let them die several times, but in the end just started to heal through it to get the group done and onto the next.

Second frowny group of the evening, necrotic wake. Not only did the DPS have the coordination of a lazy-eyed fish on a unicycle (in that in multi target situations they never seemed to attack the same target) but I kid you not, tank included, not ONE SINGLE KICK the entire dungeon. Man I love healing through necrotic bolt spam when nobody is focusing the casters or even bothering to kick the casts!!!

I mean I get new groups, but not one kick? I was utterly gobsmacked. Even after I had a bit of “c’mon guys” after the mini-boss necro pull (because keeping everyone alive during that sure was fun with no kicks or focus!!) on the way to boss 2, exactly the same, no focus on casters (almost seemed like they were being left till last) and not a single kick.

I totally get people wanting to cruise control their dungeons because levelling, but if you can’t even be arsed to kick, then just ugh. I think the thing that also pissed me off as well is the group then tried to reQueue with me as the healer. Not on your life buddy.

1 Like

No Venthyr chest piece from Broken Mirrors. Another week without my Transmog semi-complete.