😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

just had to buy a cooling fan mat for mine as it was struggling in 28c in UK. £20 pounds well spent.

2 Likes

Gonna be that guy.
Clean your pc.

Givin’ it a quick gentle brush and vacuum solves practically all cases of sudden onset of over-heating.
It’s eazy and quick. Even for laptops.

Neltharus last boss’ stupid mechanic alongside second boss chains bugs.

1 Like

As nobody else mentioned it yet: DDoS attack on the weekend. :frowning:

3 Likes

30°C in my part of the UK. My 2 year old pc struggled with the heatwave last year though

1 Like

Mmmmh, delicious Salt right here! :salt:

1 Like

You struggle at 28°C?

Just wait til you see that South Spain has 41°C rn.

Waited 15 minutes for Nalak to spawn with a horde. The second it spawned, the horde one-shotted it. I would never do that if there were only 2 people waiting :cry:

Sadly it falls over far too easily, hope you managed to tag the next one.

Nope, I emoted that I was disappointed in him and stomped off :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 3 of 25+ Ice Lord tries and still no drop of illusion: Deathfrost. Seen it drop for others like 5 times so far >.<

All I had to do was clean 4 or 5 years of dust away from below the CPU fan.

Frost Lord dungeon. The rogue contributes less than 5% dmg and just stands there for 95% of the fight eating every single ice-spike spawning under him.

I initiate a vote kick.

Warrior proceeds to claim they weren’t afk and how rude we were.

Maybe pay attention to other players before white knighting?

Rest of the party vocally agreed with the decision to vote kick. The rogue can try again by actually contributing instead of being dead weight.

1 Like

That it was pretty faceroll to get to my goal in PvP on my horde priest compared to my alliance priest.

Why?

Because I’m able to use pvp embellishments on that one instead of spending my sparks on pve gear.

So dumb. Considering the difference in difficulty it looks like I’m gonna have to have one char for pvp and one for pve.

Day 5 of farming Frost Lord for the Deathfrost Illusion with 25+ chars. I am getting tired of it.

Just had the [Runeblade of Baron Rivendare] drop.

I was on this character, so I cant save it. Gee, thanks Blizzard!

1 Like

Seriously?

I’m farming the staff and I keep getting the illusion. I wish I could trade it mate.

1 Like

Same I dropped the scythe like 6 times so far but not a single illusion >.< Ice chip dropped once.

1 Like

Neltharion’s lair hands and avalanche not leaving enough time for us to properly move out. I mean, I get the idea of ground marks but if we have less than a second to move out, then you might aswell not display them.

1 Like

Another month of uninteresting garbage for non mount collectors in the Trading post.

2 Likes