šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Never gonna try and make new friends, thatā€™s for sure. Total waste of time.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Still no beacon to be seen.

Best I can do is bacon. :bacon:

I swear every time I have to write beacon I have to read and re-read that I actually wrote beacon and not bacon :joy:
I guess is auto-correct PTSD.

Beacon pronounced sounds like bacon being pronounced incorrectly.

Just checked Travelerā€™s Log, and for the first time I think I will struggle getting all the Travel Points. Not only is the cap for the mount increased to 1400, but also is most activities that partly or wholly involves the Dragon Isles. None of my chars are ready to go over there yet.

put mount on save and hope you get it next time

I mean the one you get by reaching Travel Point cap - Grotto Netherwing Drake.

sorry. my mistake

Good luck!
I actually struggled a bit this time and Iā€™m in Dragon Isles with my main and a couple of altsā€¦

Doing the latest raid (LFR and Normal group finder) for the last few weeks and not getting a Single drop from the BS loot system as someone nearly always off-spec gets the loot. Oh and the Vault laughing at me for giving me everything but the 1 piece of gear I actually need/want.

I was gonna do Tazavesh Hard Mode - apparently I canā€™t do it without someone grouping up with me and doing a Dungeon Reset, since youā€™re forced to kill first boss to get the Necklace. So, I canā€™t continue, because I cannot reset it. T_T

More Battle Pet Bandages, such crummy rewards, I have thousands that I will never ever need.

Doing Torghast, Twisting Corridors, and amg itā€™s so boring.

I mainly rush to the end, but god damn why must it be 18 floors! T_T

2 Likes

Visited D4 forum, sweet mother of god, iā€™m now appreciating wow community 10x times more.

2 Likes

People that undercut. Took just three hours to people to drop pieces insanely down.

So not actually WoW that made you frown, but rather D4?
Good to hear!

Had a tank complaining about our groups positioning while not contributing to the groups positioning at all when it comes to tanking the boss correctly.

But that is the way of PUGs. Winning and sometimes losing.

When stuff are though to be more expensive than what people actually want to pay for it, thereā€™s a proper name for it: this is called an economic bubble. And when the prices come crashing down it is called a bubble burst.

Funny that I sold all the pieces for 800 each instantly before prices drop and right now each piece goes for 40 gold after a video someone made.

People were willing to pay 800 gold for the item if it wasnā€™t for idiots that undercut so much to make the item worthless.
Prices right now only benefit big goblins that have all the recipes and can craft every single item cause they have multiple characters with all professions.

You can call it economic bubble, and I donā€™t think youā€™re wrong, but I call it stupidity.