😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Still no Cracked Titan Gem
:dracthyr_cry_animated:

People getting salty in pug raids because of need rolls on items of the same ilvl but better secondaries.

Like, why do they think other players are in that raid? Of course they want some gear from it. Roll the dice, take your chances, if you don’t get what you want, that is life - try again next week.

1 Like

:people_hugging:

People are mean
They will tear you apart if you dare to roll on your offspec, because god forbid you play more than one… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wasn’t even offspec, but the item I had was worse secondary stats than the one that dropped. Someone got salty about my winning it for that reason.

And like, ok, it sucks positions reversed. But I don’t chase people up and “really???” them in whispers.

People gonna need roll stuff they actually want to equip, doesn’t matter whether we think it’s a better upgrade for us. That be pug life.

Anyway I wasn’t particularly put out by it, just a moment of SMH and move on :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I forgot what an absolute joy it is to pug the last two bosses of the raid.

1 Like

just found out they’re removing the observer glyph. sad times i dont like the fellhunter its lame. i want a round ball that talks. also what pet will you use to unlock green fire now?

Time Rifts are just a reskin of Researchers Under Fire… :disappointed:

Probably to fix the issues.

Ofc it’s to fix issues

I’ll go play Civ 6 until it’s back up.

I guess it’s just Blizzard showing us whose boss because people have already being whinging about the new patch… :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

People will whine before the patch is even released.

:face_exhaling:

1 Like

Servers down when I was omw to Scholo.

I’m going to whine because I have so much to do in game today!! Between the new whelp tending quests, continuing catching up on stuff I neglecting last patch and doing the new warlock quest that popped up I am mad that Blizzard have shut the servers down just as I made time to play!! :angry: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

“The instance is full.”

After 10-15 mins doing the rift event, having been in the instance for about 30 seconds, then getting kicked out. Repeated attempts to enter just reset me back to the questgiver’s position.

Upon leaving the raid group I was eventually able to enter. But the boss was dead.

Oh, and now no realms are available. Methinks something went poopy bum bum.

:grimacing:

The crafting of T3 will exclusively be accessible to players who have previously achieved it, resulting in a reliance on those players by others. This is rather disheartening. It would be wonderful if the event could be equally challenging and costly, yet entirely achievable on a solo basis.

My post

Hold your flag-ready horses, this is not yet another general ‘Reins of the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur’-thread!

This post is more or less a demand post for the precedence of PvE gold sink mounts. Could also work as a petition if you sign the petition by liking the post.

We have this category of mounts which are available from PvE vendors and considered to be gold sinks by the time they got available. The mounts themselves have been themed by the expansion they was added with, and they often have features that makes them more useful than regular mounts in specific settings.

The list of mounts in this category is short, but the mounts are prominent with until recently a persistent availability for anyone with gold to spare.

Wrath of the Lich King gave us a handful of Mammoths, in which three are to be considered gold sinks: Wooly Mammoth (10 000 gold), Grand Ice Mammoth (10 000 gold + exalted with Sons of Hodir), and the popular Traveler’s Tundra Mammoth (20 000 gold).

Later came Mists of Pandaria and it’s famous Grand Expedition Yak, including a vendor and a reforger. When expansion ended Mystic Birdhat left their reforging trade and have since made their fortune as a transmogifier. This is not bad for a 120 000 gold mount.

The Alliance-only Champion’s Treadblade could fit this category too as available from vendor for 100 000 gold, but the circumstances for it’s existence for being part of a promotion and the lack of availability of it’s Horde equivalent Warlord’s Deathwheel makes it more fit for it’s own special category as it is a special case that will muddy the waters of this post.

Years later, and Battle for Azeroth came with it’s controversies. Burning of Teldrassil and all that. This expansion also gave us the mailbox-stomping Mighty Caravan Brutosaur at the dizzying cost of 5 000 000 gold.

All listed mounts are up to this day still available at their vendors at the same price as when they got added to the game. Every single one - until Blizzard pulled a dirty one and silently removed MBC in Shadowlands PTR.

From here goes the discussion about whether Blizzards admission of the removal is an announcement or not and whether or not it is available on the Black Market Action House, which is completely irrelevant to the main point: It’s removal from vendors was unprecedented and unacceptable!

Whoever decided moving the mount to BMAH for only appearing once every blue moon just to be sold at gold cap deserve to be moved to under Rowan’s supervision and a pay cut every time they drop their pen.

The only solution here is to move MCB back to the original vendors at infinite stock at it’s original price - 5 000 000 gold. Blizzard will not get any form of tranquillity from us collectors until this is done.

Got flagged for being Trolling and the mod opted to remove it. The only trolling here is the act of flagging it as being trolling. Duckwits.

3 Likes

TBH I don’t even know what’s the server status right now. My head hurts due to a lack of sleep. I’m just waiting for some food to be done and after that I’ll probably go rest. I might play at night if everything works as intended.

1 Like

Genuinely done with these forums.

1 Like