šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I got careless while soloing Mechagon on my evoker and got stuck trapped in goop. Had to wait about 6 minutes to die (including Defy Fate proccing).

3 Likes

Made a horrible mistake
After maxing out Miningā€¦ aquired 1 more skillpoint
A point I am unable to spend
ā€¦and every time I log in, that godawful notificaton flares up ā€œyou have unspent knowledge pointsā€
:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

That drives me up the wall on my main.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip iā€™ve not even tried to max profession knowledge out yet but will probably get to that point before the end of the expansion so yeah. Hope they fix that.

And this time I was ganked by a level 70 Alliance Paladin. On this very char.

1 Like

Me feeling pretty dense because Iā€™m having trouble getting the hang of using Subtlety.

Ganked again, this time by two Alliance guildies from a different server. Duck CRZ and duck selfish players.

1 Like

MW not having enough HPS output.

GOGOGOGOGOGO BRO

Pretty much thisā€¦

I picked up the quest ā€˜Rebel Rousing Writingsā€™ on my L62 warrior (the one where you are asked to collect 5 rebel propaganda signs) only to find it still has not been fixed and the signs say ā€˜requires level 70ā€™).

Whatā€™s the point in reporting bugs repeatedly when they NEVER get fixed?

2 Likes

Getting in a group to then being kicked right away in a damn 18. I just wanted my weeklies done !

Having afflicted/incorporeal spawn inside the target area of large stationary mobs or anything that makes it impossible to click them is about as brilliant as building a gas station underwater.

The utter randomness of ā€œsark HC oneshotā€ pugs.

Sometimes it is indeed a oneshot. Other times you go through 3-4 pulls with 2-3 groups and go to bed without having gotten a kill because somehow all these people with curve still panic and go weird places with Infinite Duress and Black Hole.

Just tired now.

Forgetting to change raid difficulty and finishing the icecrown in normal 25 instead of heroic. Getting locked because of it and not being able to try for the mount.

3 Likes

Today, I was playing my Troll restoration Shaman. We had a Druid Tank from Draenor in Raszageth the Storm-Eater, that got kicked after getting in to a argument with the DH Tank.
I tried to calm down people as this guy, clearly knew what he was doing and Tanks are hard to find. Even though I voted against it, he ended up being kicked.
Luckily, we managed to get a replacement and we finished the fight as we had already wiped several times now and the vast majority of the group, was already trained in the mechanics.

My sympathy for that player that was kicked, ended when we got him again in another LFR.
That happened, because we were so few playing Vault of the Incarnates LFR, that most of us ended up together again, in another LFR wing.
He was claiming the group he was in (ours) didnā€™t finished Raszageth, because he left.
I was like: ā€œWTF ?ā€
I wrote in chat, that we finished that fight, he quit, moments after, only to join again in our group again (this is what happens when thereā€™s few people doing Vault of the Incarnates LFR).
I wrote: ā€œWelcome back.ā€
He quit again ā€¦

Cheers.

1 Like

Ah yes, Invincible, or as I renamed it, ā€˜Impossibleā€™.

I guess, like many people, I lost count of the number of attempts made over many years. Of course my grandson gets it after two or three attempts and says ā€˜itā€™s actually not that difficult to getā€™.

2 Likes

Silly ā€˜raid group or dieā€™ open world events/areas that requires a player to focus/no life one thing until they are :nauseated_face: of it or have their Reset day play scheduled for them. :roll_eyes:

It wouldnā€™t hurt to have some adjustments, so alts, later players or god forbid ! even a main could return, and still manage to get events and stuff done with npc help. (even if a bit slower).

Muddy Zaralek Caverns, grumble, grumbleā€¦
(moles are ok, just the other :poop:)

1 Like

This crafting system. Itā€™s just dumb.

3 Likes

Lost six rounds in Solo Shuffle, made me frown.