šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I know this is a small thing to get upset at but the npc that advertise about trading post outside mage tower just triggers me most of the times.
It feels like a forced ad upon everyone and it gives me ptsd from all the gold sellers that bothered us throughout the years.
Please let that npc be the alliance version of Gamon.

Having to take a break after feeling sick trying to do the Kalimdor Cup races :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

Wanted to try my NELT 25 that I had in my bag before reset but I canā€™t log in :joy: .
Unluck.

I finally gave in on alts and accepted the quest from the whelpling, flew to the Ruby Life Pools and handed it on so that damned thing stops following me around everywhere!

5 Likes

Lmao - that is what I did in the end :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

It just needed a no thank you, go away option :laughing:

4 Likes

It is Khadgarsā€™ disco ball head all over again :smile:

2 Likes

The whelpling was indeed immersion-breaking when entering the Waking Shore for the first time ever, and somehow I was already a celebrity on the isles to be bugged.

2 Likes

Katy Stampwhistle seems to have decided not to work for me. She appears the dematerialises with me unable to interact with her. Reported as a bug but very annoying when Iā€™m in the middle of nowhere.

1 Like

That sounds like an issue with questphasing. I have no issues with her.

Iā€™ve found she disappears at the time rift vendors. I think they did toy blocking there as a precaution.

I presume youā€™ve tested in various locations. Sounds like such a pain.

2 Likes

Oh, it could be that. I didnā€™t test elsewhere because she was on a 3 hour cool down :slight_smile: Annoying because I wanted to transfer paracausal flakes from my alt to my main and they were both on the platform by the vendors, alt ready to buy the flakes and mail them to Ananda. Ananda ready to pick them up from the mail and spend them :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found out the hard way.

Still no Rocks on the Rocks cooking recipe drop from Chest of Massive Gains from Brullo the Strong
Actuallyā€¦ the Chest of Massive Gains even empty, not even fragments in it
Anyone else have this thing bugged or managed to get that cooking recipe?

That chest has never given me anything ever. Just opens and thatā€™s it.

Have spent all day enduring Kalimdor racing. Canā€™t wait to be done with this and stop having to make myself feel sick.

I just realized, (yeah I should have known that from BFA), that at level 70, you can do a quest for TW dungeons: do 5 runs and earn a iLV 415 piece of gear.

I have like 25 characters at level 70, which means 5 Dungeon runs*25 Characters=75 dungeon runs :sob:

To make matters worse this is my favorite week TBC, I only have 2 days off and I have 2 courses from work, that I should have done since last year :sob:

Maybe I can come with an excuse to miss work until Wednesday :thinking:

Nah, just kidding :smile: Iā€™m done for :sob:

Cheers.

4 Likes

And donā€™t forget the 4xM0 for the Heroic gear when it comes!

1 Like

Dracthyr running animation. justā€¦ what the heckaroonies

1 Like

(Hey, we are gracefull, like prancing majestic horses!)