šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Thank you EliquĆ­s :smile:

1 Like

Not using blood fury on my Orc Hunter :scream:

Here, I am, playing the best race for a BM Hunter and not taking fully advantage of it: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

P.s. I also found out, I was entering the TW with 2 talent points, not spent and without enchants as well :astonished:
This Hunter was really neglected, for a long time, not even my MM Forsaken Hunter, which is the last one in the Hunter priority pick is this badly configured.

Cheers.

1 Like

I picked up a fluffy coat from a Rift bubble a few days ago. Didnā€™t know what it was but I already had the other 2 things offered. Yesterday I discovered I couldā€™ve got an achievement if Iā€™d gone to Soridormi and let her pet me.
Firstly Iā€™ll probably never get offered it again and
Secondly ā€¦ isnā€™t it a bit weird?

Cheer up!
The titanic orbs and consoles are quite frequent , I would say every 3rd Rift run have them
You will have that in no time!

2 Likes

I went to pick up the weekly vault only to be greeted by Blizzards stupid social contract on the character screen.

While its content is something I already live by, I do not like seeing it because I find it pointless if it is not actually enforced (PuGs are still pricks) and I do not like how it was conceived as a misdirection attempt towards the players about Blizzards own real life allegations.

It seems Tanks have some sort of a secret competiton among themselves how can make the Evokers life harder; pulling out the boss from the breath of the last sec or just gather the mobs on the stairs, so half of your spells wonā€™t work thanks to ā€œLoSā€ā€¦ :unamused:

Wanting to answer some of these returning player ā€œis the game worth itā€ threads in a upbeat positive way, but realising iā€™m finding it very difficult to point out positives with how the games been designed.

itā€™s feels now as if the game is all about pushing keys, pushing scores, pushing levels, pushing punshings.

there is no chill.

I just depleted a friendā€™s 20 cause the healer was 2.7k holy priest doing no healing whatsoever, getting oom all the time cause was only using Heal (not it even CDs like hymn) and PIā€™ing himself.

Legit horrible healer.

how could you possibly even answer that question when you dont play anymore

just shush

youā€™d be surprised how little the games changed since the time i did play last.

The absurdity of that woke tournament.

1 Like

My friend died on Hardcore Classic. We had reached level 11 before this tragedy struck :sob:

https://twitter.com/punyelf/status/1695176040396591459?s=20

1 Like

I got to level 8 and then over estimated my ability to deal with some murlocsā€¦ :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Trying again and will stay away from the coastā€¦

1 Like

Not today, but Iā€™m getting sick of toxic players picking on others. Makes me want to quit again :confused:

My friend is having to level up a new char while I go out to lunch today :laughing:

1 Like

Well, it is not even spawns now
And Iā€™ve been not in a raid group, nor left the arena or killed that [redacted] this weekā€¦ :unamused:

1 Like

Finally decided Iā€™d like a look at Hardcore having done no classic wow (since vanilla, obvs) ā€¦ made a character ā€¦ half an hour minimum to queue or the option to transfer to another hardcore realm which is also full.
Why only 2 for the whole of EU EN?
My enthusiasm is fast diminishing :cry:

Lived up to your name at least!

2 Likes

I did play Classic hardcore

And I died at the level of 7 because I wasnĀ“t able to solo a quest with ā€œPrincess Must Die!ā€

But I got revived by spirit

Iā€™m still going, my friend is on a new char xD