šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

You can only complete four public orders. So he wants your gold but the only way he can get it is from a personal order :wink:

You can leave the public order up and someone else will do it, or you can change it and send it to him specifically. Lots of crafters tout for business this way.

yes i knew that
and why he whispered me but it got confusing
still i told him that i am in no hurry to get the legs i placed a order for
kept it public anyway it feels good to be back
been swapping between retail wow and ffxiv
(sold 2 wow tokens just incase bmah has the redemption gloves and legs to complete my outfit)
just unlocked the red draenei skin/eyes etc for my draenei paladin by doing the velen quest chain with my blood elf(valley of honor a belf npc gives the first quest)

and the red skin makes my female draenei pally look even more fabulous with the bloodscale set+pink shoulders from hyjal raid 1st boss

2 Likes

The Fyrak assault thing doesnā€™t seem to want to work properly or Iā€™m cursed. The fill the bar isnā€™t appearing for him to appear and send his minion to ā€˜deal with usā€™

1 Like

Thought iā€™d pass by to get some dreamsurge thingies for the collectables a little before logging off.

I went to grab some gold from a world quest first though since a 100% gold increase power from world quests just got into the cycle. But when I complete the world quest I get the standard gold reward and notice the buff has been switched to 25% experience increase. Outside of the 30 minute cycle.

Seen a few complaints with the buffs, youā€™re not alone!

Maintenance and deciding, what to do :weary:

Iā€™ve decided, to go through the inventory of my 25 characters and check what they got, during the TW week (ILV 389 blue items).
Itā€™s boring as hell :tired_face:
Placing the right pieces, for the right specs, enchanting, checking icy-veins for the best stats and enchants for each spec.

I was convinced everyone was around ILV 386 by now. I was wrong ā€¦
Some characters are under that ILV and so, they arenā€™t able to queue for the next LFR after Raszageth.

I was thinking :thinking:

• Take the opportunity and do some more, LFRs and unlock more Transmoggs, while thereā€™s still people interested in doing Raszageth LFR.
  • Do the 5 heroic Dungeon runs, which I can do at any time and collect the chest reward, on the characters that havenā€™t done it.

Iā€™ve also noticed, :astonished: that some characters like my BE Priest are getting too far ahead from other characters, in terms of ILV. I really need to start playing more with others. Meaning: non healing characters.

Decisions, decisions, decisions :weary:

Cheers.

2 Likes

Dreamsure is everything you need.

3 Likes

Indeed
Dreamsurge gives you a champion level of your choice/week
+the 402 upgradable blues are dropping like rain and what wonā€™t drop you could buy with dream dust

3 Likes

:smiley:
Amazing.

Thanks you, Furyeclipser and Zhantharion :smile:

3 Likes

The Nelf heritage quest.

I just really dislike the direction they seem to want to take the Night Elves after experiencing that quest.

And to top it off, the chest piece of the heritage armour seems bugged. The textures are all off and itā€™s pretty much making my characterā€™s chest look like Lara Croft from the PS1 era of games.

Itā€™s insane to me that thereā€™s tanks queuing for 20s and donā€™t know how taunt works.

2 Likes

7th day of the week :roll_eyes:
7th try on Brullo the Strong :angry:
7th empty or not appearing chest :sob:

3 Likes

I woke up, realised its sunday. Have to wait for next friday for another chance at my evokerā€™s legendary. It feels like its been forever and Iā€™m beginning to believe I have to do mythic to get a even slight chance at it now.

Finally got round to doing the Infinite dungeon on heroic coz I found out the customizations dropped, and with a high drop rate too!

Did it 3 times and nothing dropped at all! And I do mean nothing as nobody else got any manuscripts either.
So is the drop rate a lie or am I just so unlucky that I am making everybody else in my group unlucky as well!!?

3 Likes

Showed Brullo the Strong my gains, beat him and then he left without even putting down a chest of emptyness.

The drop rate isā€¦not amazing sometimes I found as well. I have them all now, but the last one took a lot of runs to get. :weary:

So I decided to finish Loremaster of Shadowlands (Yes I know :nauseated_face:) and man some of these quests were painful. Talking quest chains with multiple vanilla-quality quests, with awful drop rates. (100 feathers needed and mobs often drop only 1?) I guess I have only myself to blame but yeah. The only highlight of that was watching that stupid Steward fall flat on his stupid face.

2 Likes

People being dumb.

ā€œYouā€™re doing low DPSā€.

Ok? Iā€™m a healer, I canā€™t dps and heal at the same time. Literally being forced into filling my GCDs with heals because youā€™re taking so much damage mr prot paladin with 40% uptime on sotr and guy expects me to DPS while keeping him alive when heā€™s not using his active mitigation.

Iā€™ve finally discovered, after years of using it, that apparently wowheadā€™s dressing room has a very slightly different perspective than ingame, so a transmog Iā€™ve been working on lately was perfect there, and horrible ingame.

Or maybe itā€™s just me. Anyway, that transmog sucks and I need to do it again.

2 Likes

Dreamsurge, combined with the hourly Time Rift events if you want Veteran (level? tier?) trinkets. Takes a few runs but itā€™s worth it since the Trinkets have some very useful effects to them depending on your class/spec.

2 Likes

Thank you Brist :smile: