šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Not really something that made me ā€˜frownā€™, butā€¦
I often play without sound (usually I only play with WoW sound on when thereā€™s new content).

Now thenā€¦ Iā€™ve recently been using the Necrolord Hearthstone, because I thought the animation looked pretty badass. But today I used it for the first time with my sound on.
And ehmā€¦ ā€˜okayā€™. I was unnerved. The sound that comes with using that hearthstone is unsettlingā€¦ Like thousands of souls crying out in anguish or something. :scream:

Iā€™m not using that HS again. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m getting too many blue mail legs, in Dreamsurge, lately.
I have 5 atm.
Please no more :weary:
I only have, 4 Hunters and 1 Shaman.
On the other hand, I wouldnā€™t mind getting, more plate legs (2 atm) as I have 5 Warriors, 2 Paladins and 2 DKs :smile:

Cheers.

3 Likes

Mhm, indeed
It is a bit like the Forgotten Shore gear tokens
After the 20th plate wraist - I donā€™t even have a palte user toon - I lost counting :roll_eyes:
The bright side, the dream dust is super easy to farm and before the token drops you can gear up buy buying what you need

3 Likes

Frowned last night.

Was about to do the lasher WQ when my friend suddenly got teleported across the map underground into the Zaralek intro (a solo scenario) so fast she left Wrathion and Sabellion behind.

She died twice trying to get through it. :grimacing:

I went to the area to also get my intro done.

Those mobs are not caster friendly. Had to change to balance bear to stay alive while hitting 3 x casters with near permanent 5K absorb shields. :weary:

2 Likes

My sympathies ā€¦ all my priest and evoker get is plate. To be fair, there have been a few bits of mail but cloth seems non-existent.

2 Likes

I forgot about Pirateā€™s Day. I wanted to buy the Black Flag toy :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

:thinking:

So it seems you have been farming in 2 characters: Priest and Evoker ?

Iā€™ve been farming in several characters.
Basically, I play the character, until, that character gets the quest, that rewards the token, that you can trade for a iLV 415 item done. Thatā€™s around 3 to 4 runs.
Iā€™m planning to do this in all of my 25 characters,level 70.

Iā€™ve been getting multiple drops tbh.
Plate, Mail, Leather, Cloth, Necklace, Rings and even a chest with a weapon.
However some drops tend to be very repetitive, like the mail legs, others, they can drop as many times as itā€™s needed like rings for example (I probably need 25).

Later on,when Iā€™m at home (working atm), I will share the inventory, Iā€™ve got so far and the characters that are done atm.
Done, sort of speaking because honestly they all need ILV 402 gear in basically: almost every slot :weary:

Auch :grimacing:
Good luck, next timešŸ¤ž

Cheers.

1 Like

Dreamsurge events are bugged and donā€™t spawn every half hour. :frowning:

1 Like

Related to wrath classic:

Tested my metal in totc 25 man raid,
Bested myself and got top 5 dps spot,
Just got initiated into raiding guild for that,
Everyone happy including me,
Receive message from GM asking if I did 25 man this morning,
I say yes,
Canā€™t come to todays hard mode,
Very big sad - shame on me for not knowing how lockouts work in classic wrath ā€¦

No?

1 Like

The Rumour satchel #13 isnā€™t where itā€™s supposed to be. No pile of earth, nothing. Tried everything I could think of, then tried the US bug forum which made a suggestion but that didnā€™t work either ā€¦ though I donā€™t see how the area can be phased as Iā€™ve never been there and I donā€™t play a horde. I guess Iā€™ll be one short at the end which is sad.

On top of the mountain?

1 Like

Yes. Or not on top of the mountain in this case ā€¦

Try going back to it later after youā€™ve been logged out.

I had one that wasnā€™t where it was supposed to be but when I went back the next time I logged in it was there.

I just had a look on my Ally Pally and itā€™s not there for her either :frowning:

Hereā€™s my list of drops, from Dreamsurge, since I started farming it 4 days ago:

Plate: Head, Shoulder, Waist, 2 Boots, 2 Chests, 3 Legs.

Mail: Head, Wrist, 2 Chests, 5 Legs.

Leather: Chest, Shoulder, Waist, Wrist, Boots, 2 Hands, 2 Legs.

Cloth: 2 Heads, Shoulder, Waist, 2 Wrists, 3 Chests.

Weapons: 1 Chest.

Rings: 5

Necklace: 2.

Not bad. So far, I can use everything.

Dreamsurge Coalescence present in each character level 70:
1st BE Warrior: 450
BE Hunter: 130
BE Monk: 123
3rd BE Warrior: 135
BE Rogue: 125
BE Mage: 135
BE Priest: 122
Troll Hunter: 130
Orc Warrior: 114
Forsaken Priest: 100
2nd BE Warrior: 171
Goblin Rogue: 116
Orc Warlock: 126
Orc Hunter: 134

This is just a theory ofc, but I think the more characters you play, the less probably you have to get repeated items.

Edit: it seems this week, unlike the previous one, thereā€™s no portal spawning every 30 minutes.
I havenā€™t unlocked world quests yet, so Iā€™ll just pass this week :frowning_face:

Cheers.

10.2 patch notes seeming to get worse and worse for the 2 healing specs I focused this season.

Guess Iā€™ll have to see how it actually plays out at the end of the day, but seeing a 25% buff to Spiritbloom get reverted is a bit naff, plus Rewind nerfed by 18% is pretty savage.

Unsurprisingly, different healers have wildly different mana balances on PTR, such that only some of them are actually operating with Blizzardā€™s declared intention of making healers manage mana. Resto shaman is the class you play if you enjoy going OOM by pressing your basic rotational heals for 2 minutes. If not balanced out, the inevitable result is a mass movement of the playerbase away from the healers with mana constraints and towards those without, which will homogenise the pugging pool and result in a strong meta.

Again.

However, it does all depend on incoming damage tuning. It is possible that Blizz have taken onboard some lessons from season 2 and simply wonā€™t be hitting parties/raids with the same intensity of damage that has seen many healers reroll.

Thanks Afenton and Puny.
I did try relogging yesterday plus moving out of the area and back ā€¦ and have just logged back on this morning ā€¦ still not there. And at least itā€™s not just me, Puny. Thanks for checking - specially as itā€™s so far to go to check.
I made a bug report yesterday but am not hopeful itā€™ll be fixed before it ends.

Bruh.

They took holy priests out to the shed and fired a shotgun to their head. Spec is pretty much dead unless they make some drastic changes after this. No reason to play it when you have disc on the same class.

Iā€™m probably rerolling dps or tank for season 3.

1 Like

This char just dinged level 67 while still having an ilvl at 245. The Brewfest content gives too much experience for me. :expressionless: Really would like the option to remove my experience gain.