šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Why there have to be intro for everything. Its allowed use own brains and try figure things out

1 Like

Or can buy both player crafted gear

1 Like

Or make your gear

In Epic BG, I saw a rogue of my team fighting a pala, since I was close I went to help him, but when I arrived the pala died, so I kept going on my way.

Then the rogue whispers to me : You tried to stole my kill ?

I answered: What ? I was going to help you, but seems you didnā€™t need help, you know itā€™s a BG and we are a team we should help each other ā€¦

He didnā€™t say anything back.
Itā€™s the first time I saw someone complaining receiveing help, because he want to do things alone in a 40 players BG :frowning_face:

1 Like

dont be bummed out about that. i wished i had more people like you on my team. people usually just ride by me when i get attacked by someone and let me die. :smile:

2 Likes

Unfortunately this might be my last week in Wow. Iā€™m running a little low on cash these days, and Iā€™m finding other games (Free games at that) to be more fun than wow is.

I might come back tho, someday. Maybe in a month or more.

2 Likes

You will be missed :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you! Your always so kind :heart:

1 Like

I donā€™t have time for Retail atm :scream:

1 Like

And idiot attempted to kick me in a SL leveling dungeonā€¦for being the ā€˜wrongā€™ covenant. Thankfully the group got rid of them. I was levelling as a Necrolord Havoc DH, my third DH as I want one of each. But I should have been NightFae according to the idiot so we could save 10 seconds skipping one pack at the start of Mists.

Blizzards lack of ā€œtouchā€ with their playerbase. Get me everything I log innā€¦

Itā€™s just silly really. I think by this point of the expansion there are so many players with multiple alts, itā€™s going to be the case where people are going to start choosing non-BiS Covenants.

I remember some guy saying how I wasnā€™t going to get into any high-keys on my S Priest because it wasnā€™t Night Fae, and just ignored when I said that this was an alt and I wasnā€™t bothered about pushing it. He kept going on and on and on about it. Saddling up on Sintouched Deathwalker soon shut him up though xD

I got a PF 19 after my Mist 18, wanted to do a 19 this week but canā€™t bother to find people for that awful dungeon at 1AM.

Gametime is running out :c

Leveling a Tauren DK (45), a BE Warrior (48) and a BE Paladin (49), to level 50 and finding out that they share way too many things regarding secondaries stats.

How did I end up on this situation, I ask myself.
Oh yes: it was the recover deleted character function. I kept using it until there was no character left.
This 3 were deleted characters. :frowning_face:

Haste/Versatility ?
Blood DKs, Protection Warriors and now Holy Paladins need it and I only have one set. Which will end up being split to fill gaps.
DPS takes priority over defensive builds.

Haste/Mastery
Unholy DKs, Fury Warriors, Protection Paladins need it and I have only one set.
The Warrior takes it, because I already have 2 one handed swords ILV 113.

The Tauren DK gets the Mastery/Critical set (what I can get) and I play him as Frost.

As for my Paladin sheā€™ll get whatā€™s left: Versatility/Mastery. Luckily Retribution spec accepts everything.

Cheers.

1 Like

And again :frowning:

1 Like

Lmao some people are just absolute cringe with their tryharding. Itā€™s a levelling dungeon fgs.

Itā€™s like people losing their crap over PF taking 5 more minutes without skip. Goodness gracious me. I feel so lax in comparison in that I really donā€™t care if something takes a bit longer so long as the delay isnā€™t due to trolling or someone failing repeatedly.

But some due going "can we X, " plus 5 min? Itā€™s just not worth going bananas over. Neither is harassing people over meta concerns in a freaking levelling dungeon.

If you were in my group I probably would have given you kudos for being a taboo cov instead. Whenever I see an unusual combo I point it out positively.

I thought I had enough Soul Ash for my r4 main legendary. All excited, I did Torghast and went to Runecarver just to see that I need one more week.
My dreams of having a bit more stamina and stats faded into the darkness of the Maw and grind.

I logged on to RP and was disconnected one minute later cause of server resets, I forgot about thatā€¦

Canā€™t believe what im reading is real. That player must suck at the game but attempting to be good at it and many of them are toxic because of it. I actually canā€™t believe sm1 like that exist lol its a freaking lvling dungeon bruh. Iā€™d take any covenant with me as well if im running keys any lower than +15 and wouldnt mind random players with random covenants and u have this guy cringing about ur covenant ā€˜choiceā€™ LOL. My godā€¦