😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I read what Naxxos said and made me sad. The guy is telling u ‘wrong’ convenat and attempts to kick in a freaking lvling dungeon my god this guy must be messed up in the head fo real

That you were gone on Twitter. I do like your tweets about achievements and mounts and other highlights in WoW! Please recapture your account! #punyelf#punyhuman#paladin#by the light!

Just killed oryphrion

And then when we’re up at devos, they realize that we need more % after we’ve killed the mobs up there.

Like, I said we needed more % and was just met with “no”. Holy…

the fact i bought a month of gametime , with full intention to play …

but cant even make it past the game intro island

1 Like

Reaching level 50 on my gnomish biker priest and realising that I’ll have to level through Shadowlands.

3 Likes

I’m trying to complete the Family Brawler achievement but I keep facing Sandstorm teams :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I feel like this with my other elves, waiting for me to bring them in sl, but, honestly, i have much more fun leveling in old zones and i hate the 50-60 leveling :rage:
Also, i complain of this week’s combo for mythic plus …i know i am not pushing bleeding edge, but …still hard for the healer .

2 Likes

Did 2 rated bg’s on my paladin with a guild group that i’ve never met before. They all had higher rating then myself by 100/200 but we lost both bg’s. The highest rated Balance druid with 4/5 pvp gear did 450 total in the second BG. Our enemy team was a low rated one…

Playing WoW while my indoor :cat2: is on the run is not quite the same as playing WoW while knowing she is safe at home sleeping on my hands effectively handicapping my gameplay.

Tried barrage on my Orc Hunter.
She was level 48/49.
Had very good gear.

I heard horror stories about this talent, but I was curious about it as I had a Kul-Tyran gun and the gun sounds add-on.

Went to try it on The Motherlord !!
The group had 3 Hunters.
Barrage is on a 20 secs CD.

Tried on the second pack of mobs and accidentally pulled the goblins that were dancing on the side.

Avoided to do that in a pack of 2 we met.

Tried it again near the warehouse.
To my horror, I quickly found out that barrage goes through the walls and the goblins that were inside came out.

On the next pack the bear tank pulled both packs from both sides I started barrage and … Got removed.
Got the deserter buff unfortunately.
Changed the talent back and never looked back.

I thought they already corrected this talent, since people have been complaining for ages … :frowning_face:

Cheers

2 Likes

wanted to play some combat rogue in tbc after grinding away on my hunter since launch and found out sinister strike/ripost macro don’t work anymore… i frowned alright.

There are no training dummies in TBCC it seems :frowning:

Realizing that my Death Knight cannot transmog [Master Engineer’s Goggles].
That gorgeous, fluorescent green headpiece wasted in only one armor type!
We live in a dark age people…

With great sadness I had to uninstall WoW today, I told myself that if Shadowlands isn’t gonna pull off, I will uninstall WoW for good.

With tight bills, I cant spend money on a sub that has no content after I’ve cleared most of the enjoyable content.
Next patch I will wait to see for a review if its worth even installing the game. If not…Then well…I got a few months left of sub. But I rather use my PC space for games I actually enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ranged DPS might consider targeting Dr Boom… think there are some unkillable mobs (Servants of Allistarj), also Grol the Destroyer, in Blasted Lands, which might be a workaround for Melee.

Trying to navigate through the help feature in game and not being re-directed to wowhead every second.

Playing with my fresh void elf mage in dungeon as fire.
Somone wisper me “Are You new?”
I get my PvP chat mode on and said “Yes, it’s my first toon in game” Sarcasm lvl 71.
Then they prossed to be nice and helpfull and giving my advice on how arcane is better for leveling.
I was so uncomfortable I just rolled with it and predended I was newbie.

What’s is going on with this community?

1 Like

Amplifying/ramping up anima gathering on alts is so damn slow and time consuming. I wish I could have Queen’s Conservatory up and running on max capacity on my NF-alts before 9.0.1 hits, but that seems to be rather difficult.

The cast time for mounting up in Burning Crusade lol