šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Also how riding flying mounts while drunk triggers auto-disconnection from the game.

Itā€™s bugged for both EU and US so far.

I was hoping theyā€™d roll out some cunning hotfix.

1 Like

Did the researchers event. It was finished, a bunch of people got the achievement for it. Left the raid.

ā€œYou have not completed this event this week.ā€

I know I should have just waited like 3 more seconds and it would probably pop into my inventory, but I got distracted. Why does there have to be this big delay between it being over, and it actually being over? I was like the 8th person to leave, presumably none of us got the reward bag and will have to do it again. Irritating.

This is actually a tricky one, the event is not over untill someone talk to the NPC to end the event and the reward to appear - but the achivemnet is dings for some reason
Weird and irritating

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ I do know this. But I wasnā€™t paying full attention and just left like it was a Direbrew run.

Sadly talking to the NPCs on my home shard didnā€™t let me get it done. I think it really should be tracked on the player, not the shard :pensive:

Thank you Punyelf :smile:
Tbh, Iā€™m relieved to know that :grin:
Time to relax.

Cheers.

1 Like

This was posted in CS

1 Like

Iā€™ve given up the Rumors. I already couldnā€™t see #13 and now thereā€™s no dirt pile for #16. I know Iā€™m in the right places. Iā€™ve tried relogging and even WM and not WM one of which usually solves things ā€¦ but not this time :cry:

Have you tried clearing cache and updating addons

Yes, Iā€™ve done everything I could think of except resetting the UI which I really donā€™t want to do for something thatā€™s not that important ā€¦

1 Like

Saw a Great Hunt on my way elsewhere.

Soloed all the stuff which took a while, then couldnā€™t find Tomul to hand it in. Was circling around for ages trying to find her. By the time I, maybe got the right hut she had messed off, then had the cheek to offer me a WQ pop up. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Something else to go on the ā€˜Irritating contentā€™ shelf alongside Researchersā€¦

Getting major Love Rocket farm PTSD farming the dragon appearance from Coren.

I was free of this, I was done, now Iā€™m back logging as many eligible chars as poss.

5 Likes

Brewfest is dangerous, back in wrath I was farming brewfest acitvities on multiple chars for 14 days straight every day to get all the rewardsā€¦ and after it was over I was so burned out I quit wow for a year.

Blizzard is pushing game updates more often than I am changing underwear, in which I have to check every completed zone to make sure they didnā€™t add any additional content to them.

3 Likes

Iā€™m finding it really hard to keep up. I guess people who have a lot of time to play are ok, but Iā€™m feeling overwhelmed by it all. (And I love your comparison :wink: )

3 Likes

Atm Iā€™m relying on otherā€™s mentioning things they have come across.

Via the forums and friends Iā€™ve found out about bits here and there that Iā€™ve missed or have no idea have been added.

That is technically what I am doing too. It is called All The Things. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do have that installed but mostly only have it activated it when Iā€™m in the mood to collect.

Good call!

Getting banned from forum for over 1 day for creating a thread about the brutosaur mount should return to vendor and then some players mass reported the thread. I appealed it and they removed the suspension after reviewing the case. Itā€™s good that they reviewed the case and the appeal worked :smile:. Now my question is what about those that falsely reported it?

2 Likes

I was wondering what happened to that post, guess we know where blizzard stand on the subject.