😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Drop rate on this dragon manuscript from Coren seems very low :frowning:

It would have been nice if we could buy it for Brewfest tokens.

You should see Demonology :unamused:

1 Like

My Pandaren Monk, continues to be the undisputed King of bad luck :frowning_face:
After getting 2 exact same trinkets from the TW chests, he now got 2 shoulder mails and another mail piece ILV 402 from Dreamsurge.
The only character so far that actually manged to get 3 drops from the exact same type of armor and he can’t use it. For example, I had characters getting 3 pieces of gear, one they could use the other 2, were for different classes.
The luckiest ones got 2 pieces they could use.

Luckily, I can send it to characters like this one :sunglasses:

Edit 1: I just did 2 Fyrakk Assaults.
On the 1st assault, I went with my BE Prot Warrior: got legs ILV 402. I had ILV 415.
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/anachronos/val%C3%A9ria

On the 2nd Assault, I went there with my 2nd BE Prot Paladin: got shoulders ILV 402. I had ILV 415.
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/anachronos/eruthiawen
Lesson learned: next time take a character that doesn’t have ILV 415 items :frowning_face:

Edit 2: Another assault and this time I took a character that didn’t had any ILV 415 item:
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/kul-tiras/fangroth

Got myself a new helmet :partying_face:

Cheers.

I’m sad because we didn’t get a timewalking raid last expansion. We could be getting timewalking Hellfire Citadel this expansion.

1 Like

We need one from WoD and Legion . I would go with Blackrock Foundary from WoD and Nighthold and make them LFRable :smiley:

1 Like

I’m doing the “Secrets” Yesterday I went into Karazhan to find a book. Took me some time to find the way. Went into the Library killed the boss, the door closed and the book was the other side of the door. Trying to raise the enthusiasm to run through again :sob:

1 Like

I feel a bit guilty now as I got the manuscript after like 7 kills. :sweat_smile: I’m still trying to get the BRD remote though. Would be nice if that could be a toy also!

Edit: maybe an unpopular opinion but I think you should be able to buy boss drops with tokens, even if it’s an extremely high amount. If I remember correctly Noblegarden actually does this.

I have so many remotes I would give you one of them if I could!

1 Like

People buying gold. It’s so lame.

2 Likes

Tokens? i disagree but illegal gold yes i would agree. What i dislike is people moving to dead servers to snip up bmah goodies then moving back to full realms.

1 Like

I don’t mind people moving to dead servers or people buying tokens but if you buy 5 million gold with rmt that’s lame as hell.

1 Like

If you know of such people please report them as i agree its very wrong.

1 Like

Some of my characters have 2 tokens of ILV 415, from Dreamsurge weekly.
However I don’t want to purchase anything.
The fear of getting duplicates on other weekly chests like TW or Mithic 0 (all RNG) is stopping me from buying anything.

This is what happened this weekend:

I couldn’t do anything about the legs and shoulders of my characters as they were both, rewards from TW weekly chest.

The only time I actually equipped anything was when I had 5 mail legs ILV 405 (drops) and 5 characters that could use them.

Another example: I have 5 cloth chest ILV 405 and 4 characters that use cloth armour.
In this situation, I can equip the gear.

Now if I only have 1 or not enough pieces for everyone I can’t decide which one(s) will be using it and which will not :frowning_face:
Wasting upgrades is one of the things that bothers me the most in WoW :rage:

Cheers.

Farming for 3 Everburning Keys for one of my alts before the weekly reset to get a piece of gear from the chest, just to end up getting an “Adventurer” quality trinket from it. I could get a way more powerful “Veteran” quality trinket from spamming Time Rifts.
Both that, and me be undecided on whether it’s worth it keeping the Onyx Annulet anymore now that Dreambound gear and Suffused gear have been a thing for a while now.

2 Likes

Typing on the wow forums on my phone, I never know what typo or autocorrect is going to appear next :laughing:

Coren Direbrew. One of the 5 didn’t enter at all. One just stayed at the spawn point. One stayed for a little while and the 2 of us who were left just died over and over again (200G repairs) until we both left with him still very much alive. (This was a lowish level non priest alt of mine)

You can vote people off fairly quickly but I guess not if so many of them are slacking

Puny said it before
 but darn that tootin dragon saddle is really giving me the ‘pink rockets’. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

I’m dreading the xmas saddle being a drop too

1 Like