šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Iā€™m 99.99% sure it will be :confounded:

I fear you are probably right.

Good! No drinking and driving!

I donā€™t actually care about that one. But this one is ā€˜brewmasterā€™ themed, so if I ever want to get back to my monk alt, I want this saddle just in case. :wink:

Nothing seems to make your character drunk at Brewfest anymore.

That was awful :rofl:

Come on, WoW is not a game of morality lessons.

When it comes to alcohol consumption Iā€™m a fanatic: I donā€™t think it should be promoted as ā€˜goodā€™ or ā€˜funā€™ or ā€˜normalā€™ in any way, shape or form.
I know many will disagree with that stance, but I will never change my mind about this particular topic. Alcohol is horrible and causes so much harm to individuals and society at large.

Indeed
Arson, murder, desecration of sites, bodies, places and graves, looting, pillaging, torture, slaughter, literall warcrimes
Even that dman dig elbow deep in poop quest are okay
Can live with it, those are in a sense part of the fantasy world - any fantasy setting actually
But Iā€™m not really the biggest fan of the whole promote drinking in a 12+ game
Maybe Iā€™m too old school :roll_eyes:

It does amuse me when people get upset over a piece of armour being too revealing but slaughtering everything in sight is fine :rofl:

4 Likes

I am really beginning to hate Coren Direbrew

Yeah. The drop is way too rare.

1 Like

I have less than 20 chars that are eligible to farm it and I really thought I was done with horrible low drop rate items after the Love Rocket.

1 Like

Im on that part too - forgot to loot the key from Moroes and couldnā€™t get any further. I too have little enthusiasm to carry on as i hate Karazhan anyway

Fought an Obsidian Gladiator in Solo Shuffle. Since we were both healers I had to fight him 6 times and I lost every round. I had no chance, and lost 72 rating as a result. It really sucks that this happens, glads and their alts kind of ruin the experience for a casual like me.

Another day and no manuscript

Another day, more disappointment

Iā€™m cursed!

150 Rot Hide Bruiser-kills, and still no Bruiser Club.

With my main and all my alts: constantly getting annihilated in the Fyrakk Assaults, both to elite mobs and to Fyrakkā€™s disciple. Specifically in the Ohnā€™ahran Plains since the mobs there are a lot more dense and tightly squeezed together than the ones in the Azure Span, and itā€™s impossible to dodge the discipleā€™s fire breath attack (whose name I keep forgetting) since many unnecessary props randomly block the way of wherever Iā€™m trying to run away.
Just this week Iā€™ve had to waste 2k gold in repairs from all the times I kept getting killed.

And now, after nine more days of Brewfest, my char dinged 68. Without getting a single piece of upgrade from Coren.

Itā€™s been so hard to farm Dreamsurge, this week. I have to go through multiple islands, instead of having everything gathered in the same place, as last week.
Also, TW week.
Even though Iā€™m off today, until Tuesday, I would have to go without sleep, in order to get everything, done :sob:
Iā€™m completely exhausted :weary: from work and farming Dreamsurge atm :skull_and_crossbones:
I really need those 3 weeks holidays that are coming on October :sunglasses:

Cheers.

1 Like

Luckily on this weekā€™s reset the Dreamsurge will be on the Waking Shores, where the portals will have mobs that are much closer together rather than having to jump from place-to-place. As for the TW event: itā€™s only worth doing for leveling and the weekend event ā€œA Shattered Path Through Timeā€ for max-level characters, which will award an ilvl 434 piece of gear once you complete 5 TW dungeons.
The Dreamsurge event is better for gearing alts since you buy ilvl 402 gear with Dreamsurge Coalescene, as opposed to boss drop gear from TW dungeons which gives you ilvl 389 gear. As for Fyrakk Assaults: I noticed that the ā€œSuffusedā€ gear you get from there (at least for Leather wearers) have the exact same stats as the ā€œDreamboundā€ gear you can buy, so again itā€™s only worth doing if you want more Flightstones or Shadowcrest fragments.

1 Like