šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Fantastic :+1:
Thank you Brist :smile:

People not choosing gold buff for WQs.

Back from holiday, back to work, back to the drake armour appearance not dropping from Coren on any of my level 60+ ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m in that club too. Coren clearly hates me!

1 Like

With TW buff
DFM buff
Dreamsurge buff

Its making leveling alts fun, easy and simple.

I was trying, to send a BoA Dreamsurge plate helmet, on my Tauren DK, to my 2nd BE Paladin.
I didnā€™t paid attention and because the mail window was on receiving mail, instead of sending, I ended up using the item :scream:

Last week, I thought I had farmed the Dreamsurge quest for the ILV 415 on my Forsaken Warrior, but I didnā€™t :rage:

Iā€™m so tired of missing stuff, that sometimes, I just want to beat the crap out of me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Cheers.

1 Like

I think you need to take a deep breath and chill out a bit!! You donā€™t need to rush every thing or do everything on all your chars and overwhelm yourself to the point you make a silly mistake and get super frustrated with yourself.

Why not pick a few chars per week and cycle them. Only concentrate on 5 per week and any extra gear you get that can use on the other 20 is a happy bonus.

This game is not worth driving yourself crazy over.

4 Likes

not just the gameā€¦ hm :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right :smile:

Cheers.

2 Likes

CRZ. I am not at all interested in competing with blokes from Anachronos and Stormrage about legacy mobs with rare loot.

2 Likes

Trying to do the ā€œKirin Tor Contracts Noteā€ in ā€œWHodunnitā€ went through Karazhan twice with no success, then realised I should be in the raid not the dungeon. :rage: :sob:

2 Likes

Batches of chars might help. I was doing the dreamsurge stuff across 6 or 7 paladins as they might as well get the gear and they could farm the dust for the mount/toys/pets instead of my main.

Doing 6 chars worth of professions weekly can also get confusing if I donā€™t track everything properly.

Hope you find something that works for you.

2 Likes

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I was having fun, building a ILV 376 green set, with speed stats, on my BE Mage.
However, I quickly realised, I was outpacing the DK tank in WoTLK TW last week :frowning_face:
Yesterday, my BE Priest, was having a terrible time, keeping up, with the BE Protection Paladin, that was Tanking the TW dungeon.
Iā€™ve only used the chest piece and the gloves on my BE Mage. The rest, including the weapon are still BoE.

I have a BE DH, which I play usually as Tank in TW, with speed stats in almost all of his pieces. Which is useful to not make my party lose time waiting for me, to catch up and attack the next group.

Cheers.

Anyone else feels thereā€™s a bit too much going on at the same time?

Brewfest
Darkmoon Faire
Rumble thing
Turbulent Timeways
Eastern Kingdom Cup

And Hallowā€™s end starts soon.

They were talking about event fatigue in ESOā€¦ but currently WoW has got them proper beaten. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Kind of funny when others say they canā€™t find anything to do.

3 Likes

Indeed
Hilarious
In another thread I listed the renown and other activites and the list was two miles long
Talking about 0 contentā€¦ :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

You forgot the real grind - the vanilla BoE gear that got re-added to the game this patch with abysmal droprate.

2 Likes

No no, I just kept it to the timed calendar events.

If I have to list all of the things I could or should do, I would end up with a page or two. :stuck_out_tongue:

I havenā€™t even finished the DF original campaign yet and even on those isles they constantly bombard me with timed events. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

I cannot believe itā€™s nearly time to not get the headless mount again :persevere: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

:jack_o_lantern: Prepare yourselves, the bells have tolled! Shelter your weak, your young and your old! Each of you shall pay the final sum. Cry for mercy, the reckoning has come! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes