😞 Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

ha ha! that is hilarious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm … Maiev seems to be short of an upgrade yet I’ve used all the foils. Hopefully something will be sorted out as they’re actual achievements.
Nor is my Whelp Egg in my Toy box though I have all its achievements.
:cry:

Silly question I know, but gathered the coins and foils in Ogrimar on a horde alt and mailed it to you yet?
I was in the same boat untill realized, those are accound bound so hopped on a Horde alt and gathered/sent them to my Alliance main
:eyes:

Yes, I did the Org ones on my horde and mailed them. That wasn’t a problem.

You can also just use them on your horde since the whole this is account wide.

I flew my Horde into SW to gather those ones. I had to kill a few guards but plenty were doing the same.

I’m also stuck with an incomplete achievement though. Due to issue with the foils and upgrading.

Hoping they will work out a fix.

5 characters killed Corin every day. I got 1 trinket (happily on an alt that could use it … the other alts that wanted one got nothing) and no saddle. Probably something different will be offered next year so no chance of getting it.

1 Like

Quickly make another dozen or so alts!

Need to be 60+ for the saddle and I think you need a certain lvl char on a realm to make a dracthyr even if there was time to lvl them to 58 to 60.

I’m not sure what the stats are on 2nd char onwards of the day getting the items either.

May not be worth the pain.

I was thinking on the line of Dracthyr, yes
Make one, one TW to reach 60 then give it a try
Delete-repeat
But I guess Puny is right
IF there is a lowered chance after the first, not worth it :frowning:

They might also be locked out of dungeons for 24 hours after creation, character boosts and hero classes have restrictions on them to stop bots taking advantage.

2 Likes

Really?
Can’t belive Blizzard made bot-preventing measures
My mistake then sorry

1 Like

They are locked out of legacy instances, I don’t know if event dungeons count.

They also used to be locked out of world boss farms etc.

I wish there was some way that once you have completed a specific set of quests where you get a unique reward that applies across all chars that your alts don’t see it, disappears from their quest log.

It is becoming annoying logging on the alts to be presented with something that is complete and no need to do - secrets, rumble, Dragon pet thing to name just 3 recent examples …. :thinking:

Well, it’s like eating, when they give you tonns of junk food, VS. less but better quality, more healthy, etc food.

Very few of the Profession achievements are retro active.

LFR people ganging up on a healer for rolling and winning the Beacon from Beyond trinket.

Yesterday I was doing a timewalking dungeon on this character, there was a paladin tank that was pulling at a slow pace. I didn’t mind as I just thought the player was just learning tanking, but a DPS in the group started pushing the tank to go faster.

Be nicer to your tanks DPS, you had to learn at some point too :frowning_face:.

2 Likes