šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

I am getting really fed up and disillusioned, which is a shame as I like wandering around (some bits) of the new areas, with the waterfalls and lovely scenery.

Improving my characters gear doesnā€™t seem to make a difference.

I can kill normal overland mobs in small quantities fairly easily.

Tried doing some WQs in Zaralek to gradually get the tokens, and rent-a-mobs insta spawn, overwhelm and stomp me, or hit one mob and big bunches of mobs and elites run at me (outside the elite area).

Icy veins says I need weak aura instructions to maximise focus expenditure to not lose potential seconds of Kill Command etc. :grimacing:

I am hitting the spell when available, (if not busy dodging death puddles or frost trapping some nasty that is trying to sneak up behind me).

My hunter carries a gun with a big cat or bear.

It is tough enough carting around the pet bed, kibble and poo bags.
When did she need to become Rambo ?

I donā€™t know if this will help you, but Iā€™ve got the mount, by using the event, to level up my characters.
I was leveling 25 characters to level 70, at the same time.
One of the reasons, for it, is because, I diminish the chances of getting bad luck on one character, by splitting the chances over 25 characters.

Cheers.

1 Like

I had a similar experience, during a M0.
The Tank wanted to go carefully, Gnome Mage told him, he could pull more, I told no, because I was barely keeping up on my BE MW Monk and guess what: the Mage started pulling more :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Cheers.

Good plan but I only have 6 characters and I donā€™t level them to the same level, alts have never been a thing for me.

1 Like

The tradition of forgetting to deliver the weekly Dreamsurge quest, has repeated itself again :weary:

This time it was my Tauren Druid. I still had the completed quest, from last week and because I delivered it today, heā€™s now done for this week :rage:

This brings me flashbacks of the TW quest that rewards 500 badges: I couldnā€™t get the item drop on the TW Dungeon, for my Forsaken Priest because, I still had the item from last TW on my bags :triumph:
Imagine how I felt, after running 2 dungeons, not getting the drop and finding out that was the problem :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Cheers.

1 Like

Sucks, I used to have that quite a bit with the TW quests. Because of that I make a habit of focusing on one character to get it done, turn the quests in right away and then move to an alt.

Even before logging out Iā€™ll check my quest list first. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good advice. Thank you :blush:
Imagine my horror :scream: today, when I logged my Tauren Druid and looked on the 3 quests, I had track and one of them, showed (complete) but ā€¦ it wasnā€™t delivered, last week.

Cheers.

1 Like

With: (Dreamsurge event + Fyrakk Assaults + Legion TW + Mithic 0, 4 runs) * 25 characters, I feel like a pirate captain of a sinking ship. The ship is going down to the bottom of the ocean, but the captain refuses to let go of his treasure.

I know, I have to make concessions, but itā€™s hard :sob:

Cheers.

1 Like

Who thought making a dragonriding race where airships might move through the rings was a good idea?

1 Like

Kind of hitting a wall of realisation that I just suck on every single dps spec there is.

I can bash all the buttons Hekili says and still get 30% ilvl parses.

Perhaps I am just not built to dps.

BFA dungeons. Decided to finish off the mythic dungeon achievements ā€¦ then I came to Waycrest Manor. I know how Waycrest works, but for the first 10 minutes or so none of the doors was open. Finally on my ā€˜last check before leavingā€™ walk round, I could open one of them which wasnā€™t available before. Killed the boss. Went back to the other doors. Still couldnā€™t interact. Got bored. Gave up.

3 Likes

Iā€™m so exhausted :weary:
I would usually do, 5 runs on TW or 4 on Mithic 0 or wait every 30 minutes for Dreamsurge event to spawn.
Now, I have everything at the same time.
It took literally 9 runs (5 TWs + 4 Mithic 0) to be done on my: 2 BEs Paladins, Forsaken Priest, BE Priest and my Troll Shaman.

I still have: Pandaren Monk, Tauren Druid to do, in the healing department.

Tanks: 5 Warriors, 2 DKs, 2 DHs.
DPS: 4 Hunters, 2 Rogues, Mage and Warlock.

Seeing this week Dreamsurge flying out of the window because I have no time for it, it breaks my heart :broken_heart: :sob:

Edit: Never did a Mithic 0 on a Druid, this is going to hurt :tired_face:

Cheers.

1 Like

Getting targeted over and over in Ruby Life Pools Mithic 0 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On my BE Monk, we were on the last boss.
The group start attacking the boss, my character was sitting drinking. Who the Dragon boss comes and attack ?
My character that wasnā€™t attacking.

On my, Pandaren Monk I was lagging as hell, but everything seemed to want to kill him. I was trying to catch up the group that was further away attacking one of the dragons that appear, when we are fighting packs.
Who the dragon aims ?
My character :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: that was so far away that I only noticed when my HP was dropping.

I canā€™t stop to cast, before the 1st boss because that big NPC that we have to fight before her, keeps putting stuff on the ground beneath my character :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Edit: RNG will never cease to amaze me :astonished:
Today, I logged my Forsaken Priest to use her TW badges and upgrade, some cloth heirlooms. Iā€™ve noticed, she had a ILV 437 Off-hand in her bags. I left it there because I didnā€™t had a 1H weapon to go with it.
I could buy a ILV 415 1H from Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem. However thereā€™s a chance of getting a 1H weapon, from a TW chest, next time :thinking:
So Iā€™ve decided to get one, from Celestine of the Harvest, in exchange for 100 Dreamsurge Coalescence. I bought a Dreambound weapon and get the 1H I needed for now.
I got ā€¦ a staff :astonished:
How many times I wanted a staff, because I donā€™t want to spend currency on a Off-hand or 1H weapon ?
Never got it, until now.
Needless to say that Off-hand is going to stay on the bags, because Iā€™m not spending more currency to try my luck again and Iā€™m not throwing that weapon away :triumph:

Cheers.

My :computer: was :fire: like hell on my 4th run on Legion TW. I wanted to keep playing with the same group because they had been with me, for a while.

Iā€™m currently at Portugal and left my fan laptop stand in the UK. Iā€™m using my old metal stand, I plan to leave in Portugal.

I decided to leave and finish the 5th run later, on my BE Protection Warrior.

When I was leaving I wanted to say thank you to the group. Unfortunately, the room was a bit dark and I typed b instead of n and it ended like:

ā€œThank you for the rubs bbā€ :triumph:

Cheers.

1 Like

Weā€™ll have an Emerald Dream patch and Malfurion isnā€™t going to even be a part of it because bringing back Ysera was important apparently.

3 Likes

So ā€œimportantā€, that as she came back she gave up her role as the Dreamer and the green Aspect the same time. Good writing, Blizzard. If somody ask me why I donā€™t think Df is better than SL, because of the things like this.

Logged in last night to play evokers with my friend to find my UI had completely reset itself since playing a couple of weeks ago. It looks as though the Blizzard UI had decided to sit on top of my perfectly formed Bartender UI. This meant playing for 2 hours with a massive box with quests in covering the minimap, some of my spell bars and my bags. And then the box disappearing sometimes so I had no clue what I was doing (or less clue than usual).
Tonight I need to finish the weeklies, but also need to fix the UI whichā€™ll take hours ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve a similar experience, not as bad as yours ofc.
I changed my character talents, reorder the spells in the toolbar, just for the toolbar reset upon entering a TW legion dungeon and I was back as to how the toolbar was when I logged in :rage:
Luckily I already figured out that if I donā€™t do anything it goes back to normal (almost) upon the second TW.

Cheers.

1 Like

Week has ended today.
Unfortunately, my Goblin Rogue and Forsaken Hunter, didnā€™t got anything done.
As for my Orc Warlock, she got 2 TWs runs done before, the server shutdown warning, appeared in the screen :pensive:

I was confident, I was going to get everything done, since I was on holiday since Tuesday.

I guess trying to include 4 Mithic runs done per character, upgrading heirlooms, creating TW gear, correcting talents, was pushing it too much.
Also, having a Laptop :computer: that needs to cooldown once in a while, isnā€™t the same as a tower :desktop_computer:
At least, now I know that all that green level 70 gear, I collected with stats like speed, avoidance, leech can have a second use.
Also: crusader on 1 heirloom weapon is wonderful on protection Warriors and I have 5 of them, that can share that weapon between them. Since that enchant costs around 500g plus on my server, all I had to do was pick that enchanted heirloom from my Twink character :sunglasses:
Playing with heirlooms and low level gear also makes my repair bills, much cheaper :grin:

22 characters x 5 TWs runs = 110 runs
8 healers, 5 DPS, 9 Tanks.

9 characters x 4 Mithic 0 runs = 36 runs
8 healers, 1 Tank.

I guess, this is my limit: 146 runs, from Wednesday morning till now :pensive:

Luckily this week, wonā€™t include Mithic 0, so now, I can go back to farming Dreamsurge, once Iā€™m done with the 125 TWs, I have to do this week, which is much more relaxing :relieved:

Cheers.

My entire Researchers raid of 40 people got sharded from 11/12 half way through fighting the last boss, to 0/12ā€¦

Progress should be tracked on the character, not the shard.