šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Put out the fires bugging and having to do it three times for it to count!

That has been fixed now according to posts in CS.

I would remove the masked swearing though from your post. Nothing wrong with complaining but circumventing the language filter is against the rules.

still with the death by cc when you try and fight more than 1 thingā€¦
go on, hit me with yer best git gud :smiley:

Brill, putting out the fire. After all these years people still havenā€™t figured out to work from one side to another. Iā€™m sorry but this isnā€™t complex gaming mechanics, that it would take 1, 2 or even 3 times of doing the event to spot the patternā€¦ okay.

That after more than a decade most people still keep throwing to the same middle spot and not figure out that fire spreadsā€¦ yeah, It baffles me. Not so much as a WoW player but as a gamer. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

We could talk about a bucket line and the lack of there being oneā€¦ but Iā€™ve well given up on that and just speed through with my broom. :dracthyr_shrug:

Not mad btw, its just so disappointing that everyone is putting time and effort into it but it mostly fails unless you overcrowd the place (dead server, so problematic).

This event can be done with 3 to 4 people, done it in the past but you need to know what to do.

1 Like

donā€™t even need to do that, it can actually be done with 2-3 people if you throw the buckets to each other rather than run back and fortā€¦humansā€¦greater than the sum of their partsā€¦ā€˜Cā€™MON, Cā€™MON LETS WORK TOGETHERā€¦NOW NOW PEOPLEā€™ā€¦but aye, itā€™s infuriating, thatā€™s the way it is with a lot of things in WoW, having to repaet the same things over and over and over again for all eternityā€¦maddeningā€¦

editā€¦oh, you said that, should finish reading before jumoing up on the old soapbox :smiley:

ā€œPROTECT THE GLAAAAIVESā€ā€¦ā€˜;ā€¦;ā€™

1 Like

Today marks the 1 year anniversary since I started trying to farm the Mecha-Mogul engineering plans from Mythic Motherlode. :frowning:

Iā€™ve tried everything I can think of: low engineering skill, high engineering skill, killing all bosses, just killing the last boss, running on a second character with engineering in case my paladin is somehow buggedā€¦you get the picture.

I have so many parts for the mount that I could probably make 5-6+ by now if the plans would drop. Logically I should just give up and buy the mount but I wanted the satisfaction of assembling one myself.

4 Likes

This week TW event started yesterday and it seems I already find the winner for the worst TW reward of the week.

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/anachronos/cirelondiel

My BE Rogue.
Winner of the:

She got the ILV 434 version of it today, when she already had the ILV 421 version :confounded:

Cheers.

A dps signing up as a tank: annoying, selfish.
A dps signing up as tank, activating 4 curses and not care to tank at allā€¦ May he stub his toe on a daily basis and shart whenever he sneezes!

4 Likes

Relogging into a Alt character to level up, sees I still got the WEEE! buff from Darkmoon. Join a Timewalking Dungeon to Level up, ā€¦ party wipeā€¦ lose the WEEE! buff.

ā€¦ Its only just extra Expā€¦ 10% more of itā€¦ enough to make Leveling up fasterā€¦ 10% expā€¦ down the drainā€¦ because tank wanted to Leeroy Jenkins it.

2 Likes

oh i have one from the daily HH dungeon
dh tank getting angry i refused to agree to kick a dps mage because"no dps"
if the healer actually healed him maybe he wouldnt die and do dps rofl
he obviously didnt know both of us are using the 4 curse debuffs to get the doggo pet

said players attitude earned him a spot on my ignore list
spoke with said mage after the run let him know i was on his side
and that i dont agree to unjustified kicks(unless long dc and he dont comeback)
(1 tank of many was a jerk who knew right)
he was grateful guess i learned a lesson or two by talking with people in FFXIV
even though attitudes like this tank are likely to get folks who do groups with him to kick/and ignore him

4 Likes

You donā€™t need the curses to get the doggo, I got it without.

Remind the next one its a seasonal mini boss not wfr :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

He probably wasted more time trying to initiate the vote kick lol

2 Likes

you are right i just found those extra"mechanics" fun

yet tho i know that with some people(online or otherwise) you cant reason
jerks will be jerks regardless best ignore them put them on ignore list and move on
id rather not respond to them haha

1 Like

I got another ring, after doing this TW week quest, in this character.
Second one in a row. After all other 3 Hunters got a bow or gun, i purposely changed this character spec, hoping to get a spear. She had a bow ILV 389 from TW.
Nope :roll_eyes:
At least, itā€™s not the same ring.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Imagine my face today, when I was preparing my BE MW Monk azerite gear, azerite neck and legendary cloak, for TW, when I look on the spell book and noticed this spell wasnā€™t on my toolbar :scream:

Iā€™ve been doing Heroics and Mithic dungeons without it. No wonder, I was running out of mana all the time :clown_face:

Cheers.

1 Like

I got another set of shoulders on my 2nd BE Paladin.

Only this time it was the ILV 428 version, instead of the ILV 415 I received before.

Cheers.

1 Like

The realisation that I wonā€™t get the hard mode achievement for the headless horseman as my aging brain canā€™t concentrate on 2 things at once - dealing with every curse (half of which I donā€™t notice until too late) and also doing any damage at all to the horseman. I guess itā€™s something I just have to accept.

1 Like

I can go with you, Iā€™m out to lunch today but Iā€™m sure we can team up sometime to get it done.

1 Like

The price of argulite and itā€™s prospect chance.
I just want my pretty purple draenei hammer!

I have not yet found the orc bacon

I wanted to heal keys and had a unusual hard time. :pensive:

1 Like