šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Iā€™ve got another wrist for my 2nd BE DH, in the TW chest :pensive:
At least, itā€™s higher ILV.

I had the ILV 428 version.

I got the ILV 434 version.

Cheers.

1 Like

It finally happened. After so many TW chests, today my 1st BE Warrior, got her 1st duplicate :frowning_face:

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/anachronos/val%C3%A9ria

Got a second pair of ILV 431.
Itā€™s not even an upgrade.

I guess in the future, this character will become lower priority.

Cheers.

I remember thinking way back at the start, that when they say ā€˜Watch your backā€™ that I caught one of them saying ā€˜Wash Your D##kā€™ but he hadnā€™t, he just has a slightly broader accent than some of the others, iirc :laughing:

Another character that, will become lower priority in the future, my Forsaken Priest:

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/kul-tiras/ammy

She got, the ILV 437 of this item, a second time :tired_face:

Cheers.

My Restoration Shaman, just had the worse TW chest reward from al of my characters.
Time to blacklist her, to the bottom of the picking pool.

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-gb/character/eu/kul-tiras/valquirye

I had the ILV 434 version of this cape.

Got today the ILV 428 version of this cape.

Cheers.

1 Like

The game is now mocking me. I did the HH on my evoker, my only other L70 ā€¦ opened the loot and saw a purple ā€˜The Horsemanā€™sā€™ in my chat. Started jumping up and down that the mount was mine at last. Looked closer. Saw the other words ā€˜horrific hoodā€™. Cried.

5 Likes

Feels bad when you get the same item as last week from the timewalking chest. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

At least I was lucky on my main, every chest was an upgrade. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

1 Like

Tell me about it :unamused:
Iā€™m currently blacklisting, the characters that get duplicates. They go to the bottom of priorities, next TW :mantelpiece_clock:

Congratulations :clap::tada:

Cheers.

1 Like

Today is the last day, of my holidays.
Iā€™m quite disappointed, with what I achieved.
In order to increase, the amount of game time, I can spend in WoW, I would have to invest in a desktop :desktop_computer:
Too many times, I had to stop playing because the laptop :computer: was too hot :frowning_face:
I miss the laptop stand, with a fan, Iā€™ve left in the UK.

Cheers.

1 Like

Ok, so we are aware the fragments are going to disappear soon, however does anyone have any idea what will happen to the unopened bags containing them? - Shadowflame Residue Sack?

ā€¦ I stopped opening them as I am maxed on flightstones and didnā€™t want to waste them so have oodles of bags - will they still be able to be opened when then change happens so I can still get flightstones?

Either the bags will be converted to grey items or theyā€™ll be changed to give like 20 silver instead (and grey items instead of the fragments). Thatā€™s my guess.

1 Like

I had better get them opened I guess :disappointed:

Iā€™ve had 3 chests of main hand for warrior (in one day) that you canā€™t use, aka one-handed weaponā€¦ :joy: Changed loot spec after reading about it.

1 Like

I decided to do the dash for the heroic tier set on my main.

Apart from wrists and my belt, the rest of the set would be gucci for me, and while I have half of that already, the m+ spam I did in the 11-13 range today would only give meā€¦ 3 robes.

And I already had a proper one to begin with.

I had to beg for a glove (and then a belt thatā€™s otherwise unneeded) so I could advance.

Right now, fingers crossed for either a helm, shoulder or boots from vault, then I can get a targeted piece with the weekly dreamsurge stuff.

The good news is, I did each dungeon in the level range, so Tyrannical done, but oh boy, my healing felt like a wet noodle. I struggled a lot especially with HoI and VP. :expressionless:

1 Like

Do you know that you automatically get the mog after upgrding gear to a certain ilvl? You can use catalyst on dreamsurge gear and then upgrade it with crests from m+

Thatā€™s exactly what Iā€™m doing, fishing for gear from keys and dreamsurge weeklies, and upgrading them to 428 to get my mog. :smile:

Sadly, keys are RNG, like I said, I had a robe already and the game was likeā€¦

ā€œSo you need 3 more robes, Dunkiee?ā€

No thanks. Unless itā€™s a hard-to-get old mog or the heroic set robe, Iā€™ll pass.

1 Like

People not realizing what ā€œchainingā€ is.

ā€œTank donā€™t chain, we have burstingā€ after they die to bursting.

Ok? I didnā€™t chain pull, you guys kept renewing bursting when it was about to run out in a big pack, with a healer that canā€™t handle it. Why are these people even in m+, why are they throwing words around that they donā€™t understand? I didnā€™t move on from the pack until it was dead, thatā€™s not chain pulling.

Being hyped for the next expansion and itā€™s so far away

1 Like

Learning that Blizzard wonā€™t make WotLk era permanent servers.

And how people neglect the old(er) part of the game, that originally made WoW famous and beloved.

Exploring the old Expansions is still on my bucket list after completing some tasks in the Latest expansion. Iā€™ve always finished Vanilla and Cata. I was in the middle of BC before SL got me distracted.
The history will still be remembered!

1 Like