šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Just spent 25 000 gold on a stack of shards that only will last through my grind for getting Grim-Veiled Belt rank 2. I hope people buy my enchanterā€™s services - so I can afford buying more shardsā€¦

Mechagon daily that spawn once in 10 days - another attempt and still missing the last paint for achievment.

Iā€™ve resubscribed literally for this, but regretting it.

They might as well put the mounts to shop and stop this rng nonsense.

TBC release feels kind of empty after 2 weeks of hype. Dunno if its only meā€¦

Oof. I made the mistake of going to Shadowlands before level 50 on my warrior. Now Iā€™m at 52, but I have exhausted all the quests in Bastion and the storyline canā€™t be continued until 53 :frowning:

Do a Necrotic Wake or 2

1 Like

Remembering how fast all of my friends quit SLā€¦

Sadly I donā€™t have enough friends online to get a group going, so I would have to LFD it. And Iā€™m fully aware that I am rubbish at playing warrior, so I donā€™t think that would work out well for me. Threads of Fate it is >.< Appreciate the suggestion though.

1 Like

Yesterday I was farming trinkets for my level 50 Troll Shaman and I ended up in the less diverse group Iā€™ve ever been.

Tank: Vengeance DH.
DPS: 2 Havoc DHs and me a elemental shaman.
Healer: Resto Shaman.

2 classes DH and Shaman.

But what made me mad was the fact that a bracer dropped, but because I had better I gave it to the Vulpera Shaman.
Only AFTER I opened the trade window the game warns me that I didnā€™t had that appearance ! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I just pressed ok because I didnā€™t want to cancel the trade after I opened it. :unamused:

Cheers.

2 Likes

Pet Battle Achievements

When the whole party has to be the same pet family, some fights are super frustrating to win.

4 Likes

Outlaw hidden artifact appearance. Yesterday I ran Neltharionā€™s Lair thirty times with no RNG on my favor.
Today Iā€™ll probably run it ten more times and seeā€¦

1 Like

Race changed to Kul Titan and didnā€™t realise that a lot of mogs do not look that good :frowning:

1 Like

The larger sized characters always seem more of a challenge

2 Likes

The mogs are one thing, but getting stuck in the older dungeons as a highmountain tauren druid in boomkinform? Gah! :frowning:

1 Like

The 9.1 patch notes & survival guide.

They say itā€™s easier to complete during Pet Week. More begginers playing then.

90% of the quests in Bastion. Need I say more.

2 Likes

They are call the Alliance

Realising that patch week 1 is afk week.

Absolutely nothing to do :pouting_cat:

Camping one spirt beast in regrowth-hyjal area; it showed up and by mistake auto attack it :unamused:

I was doing one quest there with 7 days rotation - kinda messed up by handing quest early before killing few NPCs; now need to way for 7 days again.

Finished bloody rare TB achivement.

I think Iā€™ll just keep this one for the rest of the time I play a Kul Tiranā€¦ haha