šŸ˜ž Something WoW Related That Made You Frown Today (Part 1)

Today I got reminded of this while browsing some Legion guide:

Still baffles me, did they ever restore some of that? As some are quite a bit overreaction.

1 Like

The price of gems today.
1700 gold for a rank 2 gem!

People bursting packs to oblivion and then being like ā€œY U SO LOW DPS?ā€ to classes that dot or have ramp up time.

I noticed that a lot of my characters have max rep with a certain faction and I forgot to change the tabard.
The worst case, is my Tauren DK.
Not only he maxed out his rep, with Thunder Bluff ages ago, he had no other tabard.
I picked my dragon and head off to the catch the zeppelin on the coast. He has only his basic HS. Iā€™ve been saving his Legion and WoD introduction quests for, when I need to level him up again.
I thought I was in the right place, but something was odd.
I asked myself: ā€œThe Horde has now a green boat ?
Did they changed that ?ā€
Than I realised I was heading off to the Alliance side :scream:
I immeadiatly ran away as fast as I could from there.

Cheers.

1 Like

Getting the exact same rewards for the 2 weekly Emerald Dream quests as I did last week.
Big, big frown.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been since WoD TW ended, trying to upddate the gear and see what my 25 characters have bellow ILV 415 that needs replacing. Itā€™s been a nightmare.
I wanna go and play, starting on the updated Dreamsurge event.
But i canā€™t do that without first checking what needs to be sold, replaced and enchanted and gemed. I didnā€™t even had time to clear the 500 TW badge quest reward, from completing the event, in many characters :sob:

Edit: Tried to watch a WW2 documentary about Roosevelt and Churchill, while checking characters on WoW. Bad idea. I got a headache :exploding_head:

Cheers.

Emeriss (One of the anniversary dragons) still being way too insane compared to the others. I would have thought theyā€™d balance it out just a tiny bit but nope.

This encounter is a prime example why we swear and how it is the most normal language of any species. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

I was trying to log in 1 hour ago and was met with an update, just when I needed to log in to do a Dreamsurge encounter.
Tried multiple times to launch manually, but couldnā€™t. After a couple of minutes and a barrage of :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I gave up and let the update install. Logged in just to check the encounter was over and turned off the laptop as soon as I could.

Edit: have been experiencing some serious lags doing the Dreamsurge encounter and I had to flee from Valdrakken so the fans of my Laptop would stop spinning. This makes me question, whereā€™s this dead expansion, that everyone say itā€™s happening, so I can hop in ?

Cheers.

1 Like

Todays itā€™s doing the Orc quest and getting the reminder that the wow writing team has a hatred for any masculine character, Thrall who was the spiritual leader and War chief for the most popular period of wow who is known and respected by the horde, who fought to free his people from slavery, who founded orgrimmar and the horde as we know it. We are bringing back an important tradition amongst our people, sit down and shut up thrall itā€™s your wife whoā€™s mostly unknown by the majority of the hordes turn to shineā€¦ Why why do this?

Iā€™m all for having strong female leads but do the writers have to do it by clowning on every strong male lead? Are they that bad at their jobs they are incapable of making a woman seem important without trashing all the men around her?

You could easily have done the story with Aggra without having forcing in a backhand line to thrall for no reason other than showing your clear distrain for men.

3 Likes

Seeing that Blizzard thinks 5 new hair colors is enough to pass off as troll customisation and actually have the cheek to list it as a patch feature. Such low effort. Where are the Troll beards? Where is the Troll heritage armor?

The Dragon of Nightmare AoE circles. ARRGH

Really struggling to do m plus now most of my regular team quit.

2 Likes

Unsubflight? D:

Doesnā€™t help a lot when you need to take yet another look at your talents - i just copy/pasted from Wowhead. Surprised to see Spear of Bastion and Odyns Fury back for fury warrior though

One unsubbed, the other two are now playing Classic. Unfortunately the two that donā€™t fancy Season 3 are the tank and healer :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I canā€™t blame anyone for having had enough and wanting a break.

Waited 30 minutes for Moragh the Slothful to spawn. Listed a group. Waited calmly for other druids to join.

30 seconds later, watched one guy arrive, run in and start soloing it. Killed the rare, didnā€™t get the form and nor did he. Could have had 30 people get a chance there but wasted due to impatience.

(Yes Blizzard could implement rares better, e.g. by 5 minutes immunity before they can be killed, or making them unsoloable but with high drop rates; otoh sometimes players could just help each other rather than be selfish.)

Decided to start healing, having hard time getting in keys at all with 443 priest. Got inv yesterday to 10+ DOTI second part, people didnā€™t interrupt anything, after saying that they should, only two people did interrupts while DH and boomkin ignored. Only ret used defensives, my healing was on two mobs 120k at times. Only one person knew mechanics, it was a trainwreck. Did 55k heal overall, and ofc the affix on me as well, 15k damage on top of that. Pala tank had 15k healingā€¦

After last boss I told them to read mechanics and interrupt if they do dungeons, got yelled at and 2 of them said learn to heal. :joy:

Itā€™s funny because these kind of ppl are declining me because they wr bad and they think the heal should be 483 in +10, so they can stand in everything and do nothing and get carried. These people :joy:

My husband doing too high for me, because I want to learn dungeons and otherwise no one invite or join, the struggle is real. Probably time for m+ communitiesā€¦

dont be fooled she is not struggling

2 Likes

Iā€™m a total coward, Iā€™m pugging with a friend and he has to apply to all the groups or list our keys :rofl:

Iā€™m also new in my guild and too scared to volunteer or ask atm.

Iā€™m useless!!!

Some of my team have come back but whether or not they intend to do M+ idk yet.

1 Like